Chapter 4

Peter laughed. "Sorry let me try that again," he once again tried willing the suit off. It didn't even twitch. Peter started to become alarmed. "What is happening Peter?" Asked Eddie, angry now and clutching his fist. Peter took a step back, "I'm sure the suit is just playing with me." He said. Get off of me! Peter said in his mind to the symbiote. After silence for the past few days, the symbiote finally said a single word. "No," before tightening its grip on Peters body. Peter grabbed at the suit, as it constructed around his body, Peter could barely breath. "Parker give me my suit back Eddie said as he grabbed onto Peters shoulder, instead of Peter replying, the symbiote spoke saying, "We don't want you anymore Eddie, you worthless nobody. You always thought you were the perfect host for me, but you never even scratched the surface." The symbiote consumed Peter punched Eddie right in the chest. Though Eddie was hurt, he had been hit way harder in other circumstances, so he endured it and threw another punch back at Peter. Peter jumped back dodging his punch and making Eddie hit thin air. A mouth appeared on Peter's costume and smiled. "Good luck Eddie, we'll finish you off another time," said the suit as he commanded Peter to jump off into the distance.

I came to on top of a building, I was breathing in and out, that's when I remembered what had happened. I tugged at the suit, trying to rip it off, "Go back to Eddie! I don't want you!" He screamed. "Yes you do. Admit that you love the power that we give you. Eddie was unfit for us and we didn't miss the chance to be with our true host." Said the suit. I sighed. I didn't want to say anything. I willed the mask off of my face. "What?" I said as I looked down at my body. I seemed to be higher than normal to the ground. I also felt bulkier. I put the mask on and looked at my face in the glass. A big mouth with a slimy tongue stared back. "Why have you done to me, make me look like the normal suit again!" I demanded. I heard the symbiote laugh. "You don't get to call the shots around here anymore. You are just my host and I can do whatever I want with your suit." Said the symbiote using the mouth on the suit and my voice. Suddenly it all went dark.

I woke to find myself in a dark room. I walked towards all the corners to find no doors. I looked down to realise I was naked. I blushed with embarrassment. "Join us Parker," said a voice. I walked towards he voice. Suddenly a hallway appeared on once side of the room. I walked down the path. Suddenly I saw memories of the symbiote. Images of when I first got it in the secret wars, when it tried to bond with me in the fantastic four building, but reed stopped it before it could happen. The time when it disguised itself as my red and blue suit to make me put it on. It then viewed my body lying on the floor of the church, as the symbiote watched over me. The hallway ended in a another room, but this one had more than just black. A white spider symbol stuck to he far wall. I put my hand out and touched it. The wall rippled like water. As I touched it, it latched onto me and dragged me in. Suddenly I felt like I was underwater, yet I could breath. Through the darkness, I saw a shape form in front of me. There stood the suit, in all its glory. It put its arms out, welcoming me. I sighed. I had no other choice. I walked into the suit. The suit began to melt onto me, forming over my muscles. A mirror appeared in front of me, and I saw the symbiote's face smiling back

I woke up in my bed. I looked down to find a pair of black boxers to be the only thing I was wearing. I realised the sudden changes that the suit had done to me. I saw my bulging muscles, and long legs which had been shaped to the symbiote liking. Suddenly the boxers spread over my body, till it was converting everything except my head. I stood up and looked in front of the mirror. Despite the demons inside me, it looked good on my muscular appearance. I willed the mask on. "Let's have some fun" said the symbiote as I swung out the window.