The Next Day

"Well that was unexpected." Thranduil said, looking at you with wide eyes after Legolas left the room.

"Very" you agreed, but you had a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Thranduil crossed the distance between you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Come back to bed," he said kissing you, "I liked where things were going".
His proximity made you smile and forget about the horrible feeling in your stomach. You hadn't been close to him in days and you really missed his warmth.

He pulled you back towards the bed and you went willingly. He laid you down on the bed, gently kissing you, his hands going from your waist to roam the rest of your body.
You felt an ache low in your stomach and, you felt an urgency for him that you hadn't felt before. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him closer to you, feeling his body on top of yours.
He pulled away for a moment to search your face, as if silently asking if you were ready for this.
You just smiled at him and pulled his mouth towards yours.

*******

You awoke the next morning to the sun shining through the windows, and you felt Thranduils arms around you. His naked form pressed against yours.

"Good morning" he mumbled into your hair, and you could tell he was smiling.

"Good morning", you said back, grinning from ear to ear.

You turned around to face him, and found his face right next to yours.

He planted a soft kiss on your lips which only made your smile grow.

"Can we just stay here all day?" You ask, not wanting to leave the bed(or put clothes on).

Before he could answer there was a knock at the door.

"Pardon me, my lady, but the king Thror has requested yours and king Thranduils presence." An Elf maid said through the door.

"Yes, of course." you said, sighing. "So I guess that's a no to staying here all day." You mumble.

Thranduil sighs and gives you another kiss before getting out of bed and dressing himself. You watch his marvellous figure, and slowly climb out of bed and pull your clothes on as well.

"I wonder what King Thror wants." You say as you and Thranduil exit the room.

"Who knows." Thranduil shrugs.

You loved seeing him like this. When he was with you he wasn't the king of Mirkwood. He was just Thranduil.

He was your Thranduil.