Chaper 1

I wake up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock. Then turn over and read the clock. it says 6:00 A.M. School starts at 7:30, which means i have plenty of time to get ready and have a complete breakfast. I force myself out of bed and head to my vanity, where my clothes were. I decide to put on a little of makeup. I wasnt that much of a girly girl but some days i wanted to do boy stuff like play video games, play soccer and other stuff. I applied mascara and a little of conceler and foundation to my bruises. When i was done with makeup, i went on to my hair. I left it down with its natural wavys in it. My father was at work so i didnt have to hide from him but I did always look behind me once in a while. It became a habit. I made myself pancakes and bacon. The clock read 7:15 so I finished breakfast and went to my car to drive to school.Everyone hangs out in front of the school, to talk to friends or make out and all that couple stuff. Eww! Makes me gag sometimes. I usually enter school in the side of the school but the gate was closed today. Bummer.... now i have to enter in the front gate..... WHERE EVERYONE IS! As you can tell of me, I dont like making a scene or getting attention from anyone. I put my head down so no one can see me or make fun of me. I didnt see where i was walking and accidently bumped into someone! Man i hate making a scene, I look up to see The Bad Boy of the school. Shit!

"Wow...Watch where you're going next time."

"Uhh..Sorry."

I look down and noticed that i had dropped his cell phone. Shit!! Damn not his phone! I guessed he noticed it too and I went down to help pick up his phone and he also went to grab his phone. When i grabed the phone he reacted and didnt notice that i grabbed it and he grabbed my hand. He grabbed my hand! i looked up at him and noticed he was looking at me. He had beautiful greenish, blueish eyes and had perfect brown hair that was swooped too the side. I saw him blink and snapped back to reality, looked around and saw everyones eyes looking at us.

"Uhh.. sorry, I didnt mean to drop your phone."

"It's fine princess i was gonna get a new one today,anyways."

"Ohh.. uhh sorry again. I have to go."

i bolted out of there without waiting for his reply.He called me princess! I would have thought that he would have said something mean but his reply to me bumping into him was sweet, his tone of his voice was sweet. The bell rang about 5 minutes ago and i was late to class. Damn i have to walk in front of my whole class now.As i entered the classroom, i was heading towards my desk when Mrs.Rogers talked as i was in the middle of class.

"And why were you late Jess?"

Quick think of an excuse to get this over with.

"I woke up late and my car wouldn't start."

Thats resonably, Right?

"Sit down and talk with me after class."

The thoughts kept replaying over and over in my head. The bad boy talked to me! Why am i making a big deal of this? Maybe it was because i actually like him......uhhh i don't know maybe not. Did I actually like the bad boy? No i dont, he's a jerk. He doesnt even like me. Why was he staring at me? Thoughts kept running through my head the whole class period that was until.....the bell rang. What does Mrs.Rogers want?

"Yes Mrs. Rogers, You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, so why was the real reason that you were late to class? You never were late this past school year and why now? Do you want to talk about it?"

Shit was I a bad liar?! She was right that i never missed school or had a tardy before. Should I tell her? Mrs. Rogers was a nice lady and understands what I would say.

"When I was entering school, I accidently bumped Aaron..." She interupted me and spoke "Did they bully you?"

"No they didnt, so I bumped into him and i dropped his phone and I guess it took longer than i expected to say sorry and help him with his phone."

"Okay, I understand, I wont mark it tardy but if this happens again it will count."