Chapter 3

As we left the school I asked Aaron if he has a computer.

"Uhh.. no i dont. Do you?" Are you serious the thought was in my head when i told him I had a computer and we were on our way to my house. Oh i hope my dad isnt home.

"You can stop right here." I said as i pointed to my neighbors house and we took a stop. He watched me as I got out and went past the car and hurried inside my house. Oh no! my dads car was here! maybe I can sneek in the back way. I entered my backyard very quietly and opened the door.I noticed that there were beer bottles everywhere and a broke vase on the kitcken floor. I heard my dad in his bed room throwing stuff. Ever since my mom died he has acted this way all the time. I miss my mom. I ran upstair and grabbed my computer and tiptoed down the stair. I was exiting the house through the back...The door bell rang. Shit! Is that Aaron?! I heard my fathers door open and bolted through the front door to see Aaron and I closed the door almost slamming it in Aarons face.

"Whats going on!?" i ingnored him pulling his side almost dragging him in one hand and my computer in my other.

"Shut up! just hurry! I'll explain later hurry!" We were already in Aarons car when my father came out with a beer bottle and almost smashed it into Aarons car when he drove away

"What the hell? Who was that you're dad?!"

"Dont call him my dad! Look I'm sorry.." I said that almost as a whisper and a tear rolled down my face.We arrived at his house and he opened the door for me.

"Wow..." I was amazed with how big his house was. It was like two houses that collided together.He led me inside and saw a huge staircase and I heard a soft and happy greeting.

"Hello." I heard a soft sweet voice coming from the kitchen. I turned around and saw this sweet lady smiling at me

"Hi." I gave her a smile and continued,"I'm Jess."

"Hi Jess, I'm Aaron's mother, Valerie."

"Nice to meet you." Aaron finally introduced us and explain to his mother that we need to start a project. We were going up his stairs when we suddenly heard screaming and a little girl came running up to Aaron.

"Hi Aaron!" The tone of her voice was filled with excitement and happyness as she hugged him. He picked her up and gave her a bear hug. As Aaron released her to the ground, She looked at me and said...

"Are you Aarons girlfriend?" My eyes widened and I looked over to Aaron and he had a stupid smirk.

"Oh N...." Aaron intrupted me "Yes." I put my head down because i could tell I was blushing.Aaron finally spoke..

"Zoe meet Jess, Jess meet Zoe, my sister."

"It's nice to meet you Zoe." I bend down to give her a hug and she hugs me back.

"You smell like strawberries." We all laugh and aaron and I walk to his room and he closed the door.

"Do you mind?" I ask for permission to sit on his bed. I am the type of girl that asks permission for everything.

"Not at all." He said with a wink.

"Don't even think about it." i sat on the left side of the bed and Aaron came and sat on the right side. He was too close for my liking. Or maybe I did like it.

"So what was all that with your 'father'." He said air quoting father.

"Look I don't want to talk about it.I just dont want to go back to that shitty place right now." Aaron saw the sadness in my eyes and left the room. I heard talking down stairs and was trying to hear the closely.Aaron barged in the room almost hitting me, but thanks to my great awesome reflexes I didnt get hit.He had blankets in his hand with also a pillow.

"You can sleep here tonight."