The Worshipers #3

Oh! My lady, I'm sorry for making you angry but the truth shall get to you. You hold powers within yourself, no one in the world could think about.

You are the only person who could rule the country of QUERENCIA. My lady, Querencia is waiting for you for years, you must go back and take what belongs only to you." Said Atarah in an empowering tone.

"Stop talking, I didn't understood a single word you just said. How I can be a QUEEN of country I've never seen in my entire life?
And how do you know that I hold powers within myself? Do you think it's a fairytale? Said Oriena more angrily.

And just after, Oriena heard a scream and closed her ears but it didn't stoped.
She asked Atarah that if she could hear the scream but Atarah said, "No, because it's the scream coming from the world of yours...

My lady, your land is in danger and the people their are dying. We need your.... and just in that moment the gate broke and the monstrous figure came in.

Oriena got scared but Atarah greeted that monster by saying " I see you already met, My Lady. Just then Oriena asked, what? Do you know this thing?

Atarah said, "Yes, my lady. He is the one you cursed to turn into a werewolf at every full moon because he tried to invade the country."

First of all, stop talking nonsense and get out of my castle! I don't wanna hear one more word from your mouth. Said Oriena in a frustrating voice.

Just then Atarah smelled something and asked Oriena,"Is something burning, My Lady?"
Oriena suddenly remembered the burning curtains and went upstairs just to see that that half of the room was already burning.

She panicked but a cold ice like breeze came from behind and the fire cooled down...she looked behind and it was Atarah!

Oriena asked "h-how did you do it? Atarah replied,
"These are some powers you gave it to me
As a reward for saving your life, My Lady.

What? I did? Why don't I remember being a QUEEN of a country? Why don't I remember cursing this werewolf? Oriena asked in an irritated tone

Just like their is a story behind everything, there is a story behind you too, My Lady and it's a tragic one. Atarah replied in a sad tone

3rd Part :)
-------------------------------------------------------------