Fragil

I didn't saw them until my graduation day. Dad thrown a small dinner party at home. It was the usual. Chaeyeong and dad did a double dinner party so most of our friends were there. Teenagers models of the company and most of our parent's friends. We both grew up in the company. Once Mino arrived everyone welcomed him as if they knew he was a thing with my dad.

They knew

What an idiot

I saw Jihoon walking around the buffet minding his own business. Once he took seat on one of the tables I saw Jaehyuk took a seat next to him. I had worked along with him. He was a good kid. He was still 16 so Jihoon probably was being rude to him.

"Thanks, I guess" Jihoon looked at him as if he was a talking dog. I got it. He was tired as fuck of listening to his dad's work. That's what Jaehyuk was doing. He was talking about Mino's photos and how great he was.

"Hyunsuk is looking for you Jae" I took a seat next to them and quickly got rid of the kid

"Hyunsuk the wasted guy?"

"The only one" I said tapping the table with my fingers "Jaehyuk is a good kid. Dumb but nice"

"I know. I've heard of him from dad" he said taking a bite of his salad "Dumb, innocent kid" he chuckled ironically

"But you are so damn hot" I said without thinking. He coughed his water. I looked at him curious. For the first time I saw him embarrassed.

"Congratulations" he said when we both were invaded by silence "you are a university boy now"
Hyunsuk came, bottles of beer hiding inside his jacket. We were being cautious since probably everyone on the party were adults.

Hyunsuk's tongue as usual got in action. Anyone would start with introducing himself but the first thing he said to Jihoon was.

"So you're the one who thinks he is the great thang in college" I choked on my beer. Jihoon looked at him indignantly but ended up laughing. Apparently he did not take it in a bad way, since he was used to being attacked behind his back and not from the front.

"I have pictures of you puking. Should I post them once classes start?" If you bicker with Hyunsuk then it meant you befriend him already. He was a weirdo. We spent the night like that. It was nice. Dad even stopped the music to give a speech and give me a graduation gift.

A car

Jihoon whistle impressed by the car brand. Once everything calmed down, the kids went to a place far from the adults. Jihoon was the only new one there, so he was a bit uncomfortable, but everyone knew his father. Wrong combination for his mood.

"So, have you ever met Mashiho? He goes to the same university "I didn't know why I froze when Hyunsuk named him

"Mmmm ... probably. There are some Japanese in the university "

"He's small, softly features, really cute, nice ass" laughed Jihoon"Junkyu here bangs him sometimes"

"Oh" Jihoon's ears perked up "Interesting" he said looking at me "It must be really nice"

Once everyone left, we stayed in the same place. Drinking the last of our beers while listening to the waterfall from the pool. Our parents were inside the studio.

"So is Mashiho studying art as well?" I scoffed. Mashiho was terrible at drawing.

"Economy" I played with the bottle cap

"Oh. A smart one."

"Look who's talking. You're a medical student."

"Good," he chuckled, "So, how long are you guys are?