Who Do You Think You Are

Third Person's POV

"As our children learned about each other, they also learned from each other" Aleena said "And sometimes, the road to learning took them to far away places..." Markus said.

We start in a city in the desert, a boy named Ralphi was running from a building then bumps into a swatbot and gasps running away as the swatbots chase him. "Southbank banished, orders. Return to control room. Maimtain surveillance" the swatbot said and they fly away.

Meanwhile in Robotropolis, Brody and Sonic were washing the van as Sonia walked in "We could use a little help here...." Sonic said "And get dirty? No way!" Sonia said walking off, at the same time Manic was outside was walking down the strewts covered with a hood a stranger walks up to himnfrom the darkness andnhands Manic a scroll and he takes it unraveling the paper "Most excellent!" Manic said.

Back with Sonic and Brody "Oh man, this is gonna take about..." Sonic said as he and Brody dash around the van cleaning it fully "....A second" Brody said and the two run to Sonia "Hey sis, you can come out now, work's done!" Sonic said and Somia turns her head showing she had cosmetic mud on her face and Sonic screams dramatically "Very funny. It's a mud pack" Sonia said "You hate getting dirty but yiu smear mud all over your face?" Brody asks "It's a special cosmetic mud" Sonia said "Mud which is dirt, plus water?!" Sonic asks as Manic walks in and clears his throat "It is rumoured that in the catacombs beneath the palace lies the Royal journals of her majesty Aleena and his majesty Markus" Manic said and Sonic gasps "Palace? Where?" Sonic asks.

"There it is, her majesty" Sonia said driving the van "One of your favorite mud Sonia!" Sonic said "Give it a rest Sonic!" Sonia said and Brody sees a round airship outsode the vehicule window "Huh? Whoa check that out!" Brody said pointing at the ship "Whoa! Sleet and Dingo's ship!" Manic saiz "Great timing. Maybe we should wait until they leave" Sonia said "Nah, what's the difference? Actually, having them right here makes me feel right at home!" Sonic said.

"Double the patrols. Nobody escapes tribute this time" Sleet said "Yes sir" a Swatbot said.

At the same time Sonic, Brody, Manic and Sonia arrived to the town and they all walk out "We need a plan to get to the royal journals without being seen by Ro-buttnik's bad boys. Suggestions?" Sonia asks "I vote for the sewer" Manic said "Sewer sounds good to me!" Sonic said "Me too" Brody said "Oh wait a minute....I say we use disguises. We can walk in rigjt past the guards!" Sonia said "But why take a chance?" Sonic asks "Oh I get it no sewer-no dirt" Brody said "You got that right Brody. I won't set foot in a smelly, dirty sewer" Sonia said "Oh, how about we go as mud wrestlers? Then we could be in a disguise and get beautiful at the same time" Sonic said "Oh, haha funby. You do it your way, I'll do mine" Sonia said storming off wearing a purple robe and Sonic, Brody and Manic laugh "was there something I said?" Sonic asks "I think I'll check out the sewers" Manic said "Good idea! Brody and I will buzz the town" Sonic said as he and Brody run off.

Meanwhile Ralphi was hiding and smacked a small spy robot away with a wooden stick and run away as a swatbot saw the broken robot and went to report to Sleet.

"Ralphi, resistance. What if destruction of surveillance..." A swatbot said "Don't worry. By this time tomorrow, he won't be a problem" Sleet said "Roboticizer, Roboticizer! Get up and pull this dog's sleeve, can I, can I?!" Dingo asks "No. I have a plan..." Sleet said pressing a button and Dingo transforms into a small rounded bot "Uh....I don't think I like this plan, I don't want to be a bot" Dingo said "The bots don't bounce back when they're hit. But you will... You can lead this right to the kid, don't you want to be a hero?" Sleet asks "No..." Dingo said "Well you don't get to vote. Get out of there! Move it!" Sleet said.

Meanwhile Sonia walks down the streets when she sees Dingo and gasps "Dingo!" Sonia said and chases after him and Swatbots chase after Sonia, at the same time Ralphi watched Dingo and wacks him away, as the swatbots close in on Sonia she summons her piano and shots them down "Sonia! Oh Sonia!" Dingo said "I have never heard one talk before.... say goodbye bot!" Ralphi said wacking Dingo away causing him to crash into Sonia "Stop. You're under arrest!" A swatbot said "huh?" Sonia asked "Quick! Come with me" Ralphi said "wha?" Sonia asks "Listen I am your friend. We must get away from here" Ralphi said "I don't remember you friend, but okay!" Sonia said as the two run away "Unbelievable! Priority one. Hedgehog alert, set to 17a" Sleet said "We are almost there. Just to the end of this street" Ralphi said when swatbots appear and Sonia gasps "Hello! Hi-ya!" Sonia said knocking down a swatbot while another grabs Ralphi's arm "Ow..." he said "Hey! Don't hurt my friend!" Sonia said picking up the swatbot and throws him at the pack of swatbots behind them "How did you do that?" Ralphi asks suprised "I don't know!" Sonia said "Well I hope you can do that again!" Ralphi said and Sonia then spins tornado the swatbots knocking them away "Quickly in here" Ralñhi said opening a hatch and Sonia followed him inside.

Just then Sonic and Brody got there and saw all the destroyed swatbots and they found Sonia's robe and the two call out to Sonia. Ralphie and Sonia hear them and Ralphi asks if that was the name the swatbots called Sonia but Sonia seems to have lost her memory so Ralphi decided to take her to his house.

"Mondo Problemo bro!" Sonic said as he and Brody found Manic "Sonia's missing" Brody said "Let's be quick and find her! I'll check the rooftops!" Manic said and the three split up to look for her.

A little while later they regrouped and still couldn't find Sonia who at the same time was with Ralphi going to sell vases his family made and Sonia decided to go get a slice of bread and decided to trade her medallion for it along a few coins and the vendor went backstore to a swatbot and gave it the medallion and the swatbot flies away with it. Sonic and Brody reunite with Manic  and Manic suggests to play a songnand Sonic and Brody agree summoning their instruments.

After the song they spotted Sonia and tried to reach her but swatbots appeared and chased Sonia and Ralphie and Sonia ended up getting dort on her and to the suprise of her siblings and friend but luckily Sonia ended up slipping and hit her head again recpverying her memory but one of Robotnik's ships catch Sonia and Ralphie taking them away.

Brody, Sonic and Manic tried to use the sewers but Dingo was already there so they decided Sonia's plan and got disguises. Sonic and Manic got dressed as arabian female dancers and Brody as a sultan and they tricked Sleet saing Brody got the dancers' for Sleet and they manage to get in so Sonic and Manic distracted Sleet while Brody got into the computer room and hacked in to find the map of the area "With this I should be able to locate Sonia and those journals" Brody said.

At the same time Sonia was able to kick the door of their cell down and she and ralphie went down the sewers when Sonia spotted Aleena and Markus leaving two scrolls and Sonia went to get them unaware that Dingo caught Ralphie and when she saw it Digo swam away and Sonia relunctantly jumped in the dirty water.

Soon the heroes were able to reunite and went to rescue Ralphie who was put in the roboticizer but Sleet quickly took the command control down a hatch along with Dingo so Sonic and Brody run around the roboticizer making a tornado that broke it saving Ralphie with only his legs roboticized and the hores escaped the bad guys' base.

"I will miss you Sonia" Ralphie said as the heroes were packing their things "Me too Ralphie" Sonia said "Uh, could you get the door Ralphie?" Sonic asks "it will be my great pleasure" Ralphie said using his robotic legs that enhanced his mobility to jump to the door opening it "Perhaps they have done me a favor" Ralphie said "Alright Ralphie!" Sonia said as the Sonic Underground got in the van and Brody drives them off while Sonia opens the scrolls.

"There's not much here" Sonia said "Read it" Manic said "Okay according to this the Oracle told her 'We'll rejoin our children but they are different roads from theirs we must travel before we are reunited'" Sonia said "Hmmm Interesting" Brody said "We came all the way out here for that?" Sonic asks "Well, we did learn one important thing. Manic makes a much prettier girl than you Sonic" Sonia said "Aw, thank you darling" Manic said laughing "Meanie, I make a pretty girl don't I Brody?" Sonic asks "Yes, you make a pretty cute girl" Brody said "Two pretty girls" Sonia said and the four laugh as the chapter comes to an end.