Sonia's Choice

Third Person's POV

"Perhaps the worst things in a Freedom Fighter's life...." Aleena said "Are the choices that must be made" Markus said.

"Look around, gentlemen. Remember this place" Robotnik said "It sure is pretty" Dingo said as the villains walk up the stairs "It's not just pretty, it's a future historical landmark" Robotnik said "A landmark?" Sleet asks "Oh yes indeed. The beautiful city of Anay shall forever be known as the place where the hedgehog and wolf dynasty fell" Robotnik said "Hedgehogs? Wolf? Where?" Dingo asks "Oh they're not here....yet. We have traps to set first" Robotnik said as a vehicule appears "How can you be sure the wolf and hedgehogs aren't here already?" Sleet asks "Because..... I'm keeping thdm very busy!" Robitnik said as the three enter the vehicule and the vehicule moves off.

*Meanwhile with the heroes*

Sonic and Brody are covered in mud, branches and leaves as they hide from an Death Pod. The death pod retreats and chases after Sonia who's also dirty and gasps as a tree falls towards her and she dives out of the way and the drone is creating a long trail of fire with its laser.

"Man. It's getting hard to think around here" Manic said who was covered in mud as well "You're telling me" Brody said as a radar shows the three hedgehogs and wolf together marked in red "Anyone care to wager which way the next tree falls?" Sonia asks "If our luck holds it'll fall right on us" Sonic said andnthe four run off as a tree falld in Sonic's direction. Sonic and Brody zoom up a tree when a missile hits the tree causing the four to fall into the bushes "Yikes!" Manic said "If a tree falls in the forest, does it always have to fall on us?" Sonic asks as another tree falls down and the four scream running off.

*Back at Anay*

"Oh... I don't want to do this" Dingo said groaning "That would imply you have a choice which you don't" Sleet said "The traps are all set. Ready to test them?" Robotnik asks and presses a button. It closes a door behind Dingo and he taps it "That's what I call a strong door!" Dingo said and laser shoots out around the close door and so Robornik starts testing all his traps.

*Back with the heroes*

The death pod kept chasing the quartet so they summoned their instruments and take it out for good and they investigate it "What if Robotnik has more of these" Brody said "He does" a female fox named Renne said as she and Trevor arrived from behind a tree "Trevor! 'Bout time you got here!" Sonic said as he and Brody shake hands with him "Not all of us travel at your speed, Sonic and Brody" Trevor said "So true. So very true" Brody said "Intelligence found the factiry outside robotropolis, where they're making these" Trevor said "Well, I guess we know where we're going next" Sonia said "Maybe not. I have news" Renee said "This is renee. She leads the Underground in Anay" Trevor said as Renee brings out a cube and it glows green and forms a hologram of one of a Royal hedgehog and wolf Goblet "Nice!" Sonic said "Nice. Do you realize what that is?" Sonia asks "Let me guess. A cup?" Sonic asks "This is one of the six royal hedgehog and wolf goblets that have been in your families for centuries. Robotnik's about to auction them off" Renee said.

*Back at Anay*

Six Goblets are placed on the shelf "Pretty... yes... It's the bait the wilf and hedgehogs can't resist" Robotnik said "But sir, suppose they get through all the traps we've set" Sleet said "Oh I hope they do" Robotnik said pressing a button on his remote. It sends robotic death pods out from behind the security doors "Then they can find the other littke suprise I have for them" Robotnik said laughing.

*Later*

"What an incredible life. How dare Robotniknsell off our families treasures!" Brody said "Last word we had, he was going to display them in his museum "No biggie. We'll get him back. We got a master thief on our team" Sonic said "You're going to need one. His museum has incredible security" Renee said "I thought Anay was just a rich and shameless resort" Brody said "It is, and it's beautiful and very fashionable.... which means we've got a serious appereance problem" Sonia said "Oh Manic, Brody. We have an appereance problem" Sonic said cheekily "Sonic, we have to fit in" Sonia said "What do you want ud to do? Dressing berets and little smocks?" Sonic asks.