Yo! Star here, also; not my art, anyways here's the story:

They sat there, in the meeting room, yelling, shouting and fighting. "Brat!" England yelled before pulling out his wand (honhonhon) and pointed it at France. He chanted a spell and France dodged it, it ended up hitting poor Kiku who wasn't paying attention to them and was doing his work.

"Ah! Japan!" England realised. China looked around and his eyes landed on the child. "Who are you?" The child asked England "Umm... I'm England"

"Engrand....... are you rike me?" He asked adorably. "Umm..."
"Yes, we are," China said. Japan looked up at him and smiled. "Big brother!" He yelled and ran up to China for a hug. China picked him up and held him in a hug. "You so small and cute" he kissed japans cheek. Japan pouted and grasped his stomach "what's wrong?" China asked.
"..."
"Are you hungry?"
"..."
"I'll take that as a yes"

Japan slightly nodded. "How long will this last?" China death glared England "I don't know..." by this point japan had wandered off and Italy followed the adorable child. Japan looked around and found Italy, he tugged on the Italians pants and Italy looked at him, he pointed to the door and Italy opened it. "Thank you" japan said and walked into the room, it was a large room (imagine the music room from Ouran high school host club)

Italy followed him in, japan raised his hand so he was holding Italy's finger, his cute little chubby hand was so small that was all he could hold. "Do you think China is looking for you?"
"Mhm" japan said and Italy led the way back

••while japan was gone••

"He's gone!" China yelled, frantically looking around. "Und so it Italy!" Germany yelled sending them into a panic, 3 seconds later they walked it, Italy was holding japan and japan had dozed off. "Thank god!" China said, "hey japan," he softly said.
"... hai?"
"Are you tired?"
"Hai"
"Do you want to go home?"
"Hai"

Italy passed the chibi nation over to China "are you hungry?" China asked again "..."
"Still a yes then?"
"...Hai..."
"Let's go home then," China said, "ve vill come vith you und help, von't ve America, England und France?"
"Oui"
"Yes,"
"Sure dudes!"

"We'll come too," the others said, China didn't complain despite not wanting them to come. "Fine, Aru," China said, japan said a faint "aiyaa" in his sleep and China giggled at his little brother's actions. "Aiya indeed" he brushed hair out of Kiku's eyes and they walked to their car, the drove to China's house and chine woke japan up. "Japan, Aru. Get up, we're home" china woke up japan in the car, Japan rubbed his eyes and looked around.

Japan was un-buckled and it was beyond amazing how they weren't pulled over for child endangerment