••

That walked in and was welcomed by chaos. Japan hid behind Germany and held his hand, Germany looked down at the young Japanese boy and slightly smiled at his cuteness. "AIYA!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE-ARU!!!" China yelled, a second later India slid down the hand rail, holding South Korea, you could tell it was South Korea because his curl stick out of the lamp shade on his head. "Hi-" Hong Kong said from the top of the stairs while blasting "Gangnam style"

"... fucking run!" Hong Kong shouted "HONG KONG!! GET BACK HERE!!" England shouted, Hong Kong stopped and looked back, sighed, sulked, and walked back. "...yes?"
"As much as I hate China, I thought I raise you better"
"You're a shit parent like, that's why I left" Hong Kong casually said. "Like, who's that?" He asked pointing to the little boy behind Germany.

"England turned japan into a child" Germany explained. The Asians stopped in their tracks. "He did what?!" South Korea asked in an obviously angry tone.

"Anyways, clean up!" China demanded. And left to the kitchen. He picked up japan who had followed him and put him on the counter. She begun cooking rice balls. "I'm hungry too dude!" America said. "Like, same" Hong Kong agreed. "Ugh, let's feed the child first, Aru," China said handing the plate of rice balls to japan, japan picked up the chopsticks and handed a rice ball to Hong Kong. "It's okay, little japan," he said, bending down to come face-to-face. Japan took the rice ball and out it in Hong Kong's mouth. ""A'k you" he said with the rice ball in his mouth. Japan innocently smiled and so did China.

"So young, so innocent, so cute- Aru" China reminisced and dwelled on the past. He let out a long sigh,

••a few hours later••

Bedtime japan! China said putting the young nation of n his (China's) bed "thank you, big brother" Japan said before falling asleep.

China left the room and went down to the living room. "Japans very cute!" Italy said, clinging to Germany. China's phone pinged and he checked it, it was Greece

G: where's Japan?
C: what?
G: He didn't return to the hotel and he hasn't texted me
C: and why would he need to text you?
G: because we've been dating for five years... he hasn't told you
C:... no, he hasn't
G: anyways where's Japan?
C:... long story but he's fine.
G: well in that case, would you mind if I visit? I have a question.
C: sure, I wouldn't mind the sanity you bring along
G: Thanks, see you then.