V

- 3rd Person POV -

Gerald jolted awake in a dark room, trying and failing to get out of whatever he was stuck in. Looking around fearfully and seeing nothing, he tried shouting threats to whoever had captured him. In his mind tried to bring up who he'd seen that had knocked him out. It was there, he was just still too dazed to remember who had attacked him. His mind was still trying to straighten itself as he screamed.

"Help! Help me! Let me go you stupid asshole!"

He wriggled around, figuring out that his arms were stuck to his side. His legs were stuck together as well., meaning he couldn't get up and run.

The door suddenly opened, he could see a male silhouette entering. The light from the adjacent room illuminated his captor's figure as he shut the door behind him. (Y/N) flicked the light switch, allowing his prisoner to see him properly.

"Good evening."

He said, as he smiled in an unsettling manner. Gerald could now see that his entire body was covered in duct tape. Binding his hands and legs, making him seem like he was in a chrysalis.

"You fucking psychopath! What'd you do this for?"

(Y/N) said nothing, turning and walking casually to a nearby closet.

"The hell is this place?!" Gerald shouted.

"This is my dad's garage." He looked around, and realized that in his panic and anger. He hadn't noticed that he was lying facing away from (Y/N)'s Red 58' Plymouth Fury.

"Thanks a ton for your sincerity I mean it. Still, that doesn't answer half of my questions. Why the hell are you doing this to me?!" He yelled, practically ordering (Y/N) to answer him.

"That, is my concern, and my concern only." His captor replied, pulling out a wrench from the closet. Quickly striding over to Gerald and bringing down the wrench hard onto his duct-taped legs.

"Ow! You Little shit! Wait until my friends hear about this!-"

"Your friends won't hear anything from you ever again. Because you... are leaving town, running away from your boring life." (Y/N) gestured to Gerald's phone, which was on a nearby table.

"How'd you get my password?" He asked, bewilderingly.

"It's pretty easy to access someone's phone when you have their thumbprint right here with you." He said, chuckling a little as he smiled to himself.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"You seem to be asking that a lot." (Y/N) replied back

"There's nothing much else to talk about when I'm fucking immobilized." He shot back.

"It's nothing you should really worry about much now." (Y/N) closely analyzed the wrench, practicing a few swings with it.

"You do know that thing doesn't hurt much, you're such a retard, you wrapped me in so much duct tape that I don't feel it."

"I'm not trying to torture you, and this wrench was only a test to see if you still feel things beneath your bonds." He said, tossing it aside.

He then returned to the closet, ruffling through whatever was in there. Before pulling out a sledgehammer with a nod of satisfaction. Gerald's eyes widened as his heart began to beat faster in complete terror.

"Hey, hey. Maybe we can reason with each other! It-it's about that new girl right?! I-I don't give any fucks about her, you can have her! She's all yours!"

"That's very kind and generous of you, but that doesn't shake off the fact that you were trailing her all over town. You even skipped school. That determination, I might've respected under different circumstances. But, you're just stalking her. What if she saw you? She would've been scared for her life" (Y/N) said, walking over to Gerald's wriggling, bound body. Dragging the sledgehammer across the concrete floor, the scraping metal left behind bits and pieces of concrete from the surface.

"If what I did was bad w-well then you're as bad or worse than me! You're a shitfaced psychopath is what you are!" (Y/N) just shook his head.

"No, no you're wrong." He smiled, shaking his head.

"Like hell I am, you're in complete fucking denial!" He said, before absolutely losing his composure and completely breaking down.

"H-HEEEEELP ME! PLEASE, SOMEBODY!!!" He screamed in terror.

"You see, my dad always liked to tinker with the car to try and keep her working and in good shape, she's old and all. The neighbors never really liked whenever he did it. So, being the kind and understanding man that he was... He was able to soundproof it. In order to keep those ungodly metallic screeches in. And, coincidentally... now it's human screeches." (Y/N) told, with quite the serious tone.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!" Gerald only yelled even louder. (Y/N) just sighed and pulled out a couple of earphones from his pocket. Jacking up the song which was already playing (See Vid Above).

"So damn loud..." He muttered. As he prepared the sledgehammer for a mighty swing.

But just for a second he hesitated.

He'd kill once more, proving that he had never changed.

He had promised his dad that he had changed. Heck, even as a younger boy many years prior he promised him that he wouldn't kill and dismember squirrels and bugs anymore.

All that, gone to waste. All that money spent on a therapist to try and subdue his 'abnormal tendencies', completely eviscerated.

(Y/N) contemplated it a little, a few seconds went past. Gerald held a look of hope in his eyes. Having gone dead silent in fear. in the wake of his impending demise.

'No, this is justified. He was trying to rob Melanie from me. Trying to brand her and take her as his own, entrapping her to use her with no thought to her. Just him and what he wanted.' (Y/N) thought, completely shutting down any other forms of doubt that raced through his mind.

And with that his decision was set. He raised the sledgehammer high over his head, bringing it down with extreme hatred and fury. The music blared in his ears, masking the outside noises of pain and agony. Which ultimately gave him the resolve he needed to do it again, and again, and again. Not stopping until he was sure that his obnoxious yelling had finally ceased.

- Two Days Later - (Y/N)'s POV -

I eagerly pushed through the doors into the school's front foyer, greeting my return to school with a smile. It was the first time I had driven to school in quite a while. I wonder if I should do this everyday. Much faster than walking that's for sure, and it's much quicker. So I have more time to walk around the place, maybe check out a few things I haven't noticed before in my quick, rushed school days of the past. The little details, the little cracks.

I headed to English Class, where I entered and sat down in my desk, reaching for my books in my bag. When I realized that I had left them back in my locker, I was about to get up and walk. But before I could even do so, someone propped themselves in the desk next to me. I was first greeted with the sight of long dark-brown hair. Then a familiar face, with warm welcoming eyes.

"Hey, stranger." She smiles. Resting her head against her backpack, which she was holding in her lap.

"Morning." I reply, happily.

"How's that car of yours?" She asked.

"You ask about the car, not me? I'm shocked." I over-exaggeratedly say, holding my hand to my chest to try and replicate shock.

"Whoa, sorry. I didn't mean to offend." She apologized. "By the way, I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh, really? What is it?" I questioned.

"I kinda don't really know the place a lot. Especially considering the fact that I had to help my parents with all the moving stuff you know. If you'd like, you could give me a tour of the town." Melanie suggested, which I wasted no time in responding with a resounding...

"Yes, of course. Why not." I smiled. "I'd absolutely love too..."

"Awesome. So, how does 6:00 sound?" She asked.

"AM or PM?" I wanted to confirm.

"PM, silly." She giggled a little.

"Right, right. I knew that." I laughed a bit alongside her.