Rebellion's "Rescue"

Look, I've watched rebels like 1.5 times through, so my timeline is probably severely messed up. Kanan is blind, they're with Sato, and Rex is helping out. They also know that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader. Like I said in the beginning, canon has been thrown out the window. Timeline who?

Ft. Star Wars Rebels and unconcerned Luke

         Commander Sato stood in front of the holotable with his arms crossed. He stared the Ghost Crew down analytically, his gaze settling disapprovingly on Ezra before he focused back on Kanan and Hera.

    "This next mission is very important. We have gotten key intel that Darth Vader is holding a very... special prisoner.We're not sure why, exactly, but Vader shows a great deal of interest in them."

      Ezra shuddered, thinking of the Sith lord.Why would Vader be interested in anyone, unless they were a force-user? This was getting a little too close for comfort. Sato continued.

     "We don't know why they are valuable, but whatever gift they have, whatever information they hold, we cannot let Vader keep them. Our spies have given us a window for you to get in and get out, with the prisoner."
Kanan frowned. "Wait, what about Vader?"

     "He will be in an extremely important, mandatory meeting. We have confirmed this. You won't be anywhere near him."
Sabine raised one of her multi-colored eyebrows. "But he'll still be on the same ship?"

      As the others started raising objections, Ezra sighed. He had been trying to hold his tongue, but that never worked anyway. "We have to do this. Don't you guys get it? Look, I'm not exactly dying to be on the same ship as Vader, but whoever this prisoner is, we can't let Vader have them. We have to get them out."

      Sato looked surprised, but pleased. He probably had expected Ezra to side with the others. Kriff, Ezra expected to side with the others. But a short time later, the entire crew plus Rex was headed to the Executor.

      Luke was listening to his father complain through the Force about how idiotic his meeting was when he sensed a presence. Or maybe, several presences. Hold on, Father, he thought. I think something just came up.

      Hoisting himself off his bunk, Luke made his way through his quarters and was about to open the door when he heard several thuds from outside. Tentatively, he reached out with the Force and felt that the pair of stormtroopers outside the door (because his father was soo overprotective) had been knocked out. Then he sensed three new people. Two were strong in the Force, and one seemed almost familiar, though he was sure he hadn't felt it before.

    He heard someone hiss from the other side of the door, "Kanan, he's a Force user! Or at least sensitive!"

    He heard someone sigh with exasperation. "Yes, Ezra, I know. I felt it too. Can you get this door open? This is supposed to be the right room."

    Luke pursed his lips. So they were specifically looking for him, huh? He reached out to his father.

   Hey, something did just come up!

    His father's answer was curious. What do you mean? What's going on?

    Luke paused. If he told his father what was going on, he would get all overprotective again, and that would be super embarrassing. Plus, then he might hurt the kid on the other side of the door. That wouldn't be good. He had to be very careful with this, show his father he could handle it. Some of the officers were having a very interesting debate about who slept with whose partner.

    Vader sounded scandalized, as Luke had hoped. Luke! Sex scandels and secret relationships, really? You made me zone out and miss a question from a visiting admiral!