Chapter 23

*UNEDITED*

"You better go and find soap and wash my plate!!"said Tamara leaving Alali standing there with her hand on her cheek."What happened why are you standing there?...........AHAN!WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"said Nurse April shrieking at the end of her sentence,"N-nothing,I just um...."said Alali trailing off as she rushed into her room,"ALALI COME BACK HERE!!"shouted Nurse April,no response came from Alali,for she had buried herself in her pillow crying her heart out.Nurse April who had no time for drama this term called Eniola,Alali's sister.

"Eniola!!......come here"said Nurse April scratching her blue hairnet,"Yes ma!.....I'm coming!"said Eniola quickly heading towards the door."Yes ma"said Eniola as she came out of her room,"Go and meet your sister something is wrong eithher.........and me I'm missing After and I don't wan to miss it!"said Nurse April gesturing with her hands...

Eniola's POV

 Nurse April is a chill person but um....sometimes she could be.....somehow I don't know the word to use.My thoughts were interrupted when I entered the room,my sister was on the bed her head buried in her pillow,she made little sounds as she tightened her grip on the pillow."Alali!!"I said catching her attention,she raised her head catching a glimpse of me before turning her head in the opposite direction,her eyes were a little baggy,she had been crying for a quite long time then."What happened?"I asked sitting on her bed,she shook her head,tightening her grip on the pillow again,"Can you answer me!!"I said getting impatient,"Nothing!!"Alali spat back,I didn't have time for emotional breakdowns,I turned her towards my position to face me,then seeing her face,her eyes were red,she looked at me with......

"It's just Tamara and her gang just leave me alone,she said before turning the opposite way.

Tamara? what has she done again?

 I left the room in anger,"TAMARA WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted,"She's in the bathroom what happened?"said Sarah peeking out from the window,ignoring her question I walked to the bathroom to confron Tamara.

"Tamara!!"i said catching her attention,"Hey boo what's wrong?"sha asked in her annoying voice,"Don't call me boo what did you do to Alali!"I asked getting impatient,for the toilet smell was nauseating,"What?,I didn't do anything I only tapped her cheek because she didn't wash my plate?!".

Tap her cheek?

I enetered the bathroom,grabbed Tamara's hair then pulling her out of the bathroom,I didn't care if she was naked,I wanted to know why she slapped my sister because she didn't wash her stupid plate,"Guy how far you let me finish bathing before you come and do this nonsense!!"Tamara spat eyeing Eniola who ha no time for her bullshit,"I have one question for you.......WHY.DID.YOU.SLAP.MY.SISTER!!!!"I said my hand still had afirm grip on her hair,"I didn't slap her?"she lied.

What?the nerve to lie in my face

I walked away,I wanted to bring Alali to confess what had happened.Before I knew it Tamara had jumped on me making me fall down,"ṣe o n sinwin!!!"I shouted pushing Tamara away from me,"How dare you pull my hair,you know I don't like trouble", removing the laddered soap from my body I stood up then continued walking,I just didn't have time for that idiot.

Third person veiw

Tamara watched as Eniola walked away from her,she couldn't just let that go,she knew what she did would cause drama,she knew Tamara went back to the bathroom to finish bathing.

***

"Are you sure that's why?"said Eniola as she gave Alali a warm hug,"Oya go and wash your face then I could borrow you my flash later on...okay!"she said leaving the room.

Eniola entered her room to find Tamara itching her body continously,she ignored her then laying on her bed to continue reading for WAEC...

***

Rinde's POV

I left the common to get more plantain chips from under my pillow when Ella called me."Yeah!"I answered,I didn't really have a problem with her,but I did have with Sarah and Tamara,"Could you fetch water for me...........if you don't want to do it now you can do it when you're free..."she said handing me her bucket which was black and had a blue lining,with PAPILLION wriiten on it."Sure...I'll o it before sleep!".

I entered my room to find Alali sleeping on her bed,her cheek was red.

What happened to her?

I looked at her not wanting to disturb her,leaving her side I rummaged my nylon bag that was filled with different snacks...cereals and other stuff for my plantain chips.

I put the nylon back in my box before leaving the room,"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"I heard a scream......it came from Tamara's room,Nurse April Rushed passed me in her night robe.

What was happening?

"Ah!! my plan worked out  nicely!"sai Wunmi from behind putting her elbow on my shoulder,"What plan?"I asked out of confusion,I knew sha had a plan but I did not know it was going to be that bad!,"Ahan operation take-matters-into -my-own-hands- na!!"she said with confidence,different thoughts rushed through my mind with what Wunmi was capapble of.....

Hope you all loved this chappie hope it wasn't too short...I'm sorry for the lae update...I've been busy with some stuff and all...

THX SOOO MUCH FOR 1.4K+ READS!!!!!ANDUM....4000+ VOTES!!!