One

Have you ever had a mortal enemy? A person you just can't stand of? The person that makes you wanna barf just hearing his name?

Karen had one.

Dylan Ryder. A man with dirty blonde hair, dirty mouth, and an even dirtier attitude. Everyone in the city knows how much of a rebel Dylan is. Practically everyone hates his guts, except his gang, of course, the Ryder's. He named it after himself.

" Dylan! " I shrieked. " GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE! "

" Take it yourself, " Dylan replied casually.

This morning, when I wasn't looking, Dylan took my phone and dumped it in the trash bin. He said it belonged there anyway.

" No ew, I'm not sticking my perfectly clean and hygienic hands in that filthy trash bin! You should do it, you already match with it, and it won't make your hand smell bad, you know since your hand already smells bad, correction, your whole body smells like that trash bin! " I snapped.

" What did you say? " Dylan asked. He got closer to me.

" I said, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE! " I yelled in Dylan's ears.

" Sheesh, you just broke my eardrums, now I can't hear anything, huhu, " Dylan said, fake crying.

" Stop lying drama king, you suck at faking, now GET ME MY PHONE! " I yelled again.

I took Dylan by the hand and dragged him to the trash bin.

" Take! " I yelled.

" I'm not a dog, and I don't take orders from you, " Dylan said without looking at me.

" Oh shut it, but... I presume you take orders from the principal, let me go get her, " I said. I released Dylan's hands and walked away from Dylan.

" Okay, fine, I'll take it, " Dylan said.

Hah! I knew you were afraid of the principal!

" Yeah... That's not all, you also have to wash it at least 5 times, wash WITH my lavender soap, and wipe it till it dries, all have to be done by today, and get me a new casing, a pastel pink one, " I ordered.

" No way I'm doing that, " Dylan murmured.

" Oh principal, " I called out, pretending the principal could hear my call.

" Fine, fine I'll do it, ugh, " Dylan said. He took the trash bin lid and took my phone.

" Now wash! " I ordered.

" Yes, mom, " Dylan moaned.

Dylan walked to the toilet and I followed. He walked into the boy's toilet to wash it.

" Remember, Lavender soap, " I called out.

" Shut it, " Dylan yelled from inside.

" Done, and done, " I murmur.

I sat down at the corner and took my book, this washing business, will take at least 10 minutes.

" Karen! Here's that silly phone of yours, " Dylan yelled. He threw the phone at me and I quickly catched it.

" Thanks for nothing Ryder, " I said. I rolled her eyes.

I sashayed away, heading back to class.

" Oh and don't forget, I want a pastel pink case, pronto, " I snapped without looking back.

" Um, no thank you, " Dylan mumbled. Unfortunately for him, I have great hearing and I heard.