Would be Husband ❤

Sidharth: Rohan Get My Private Jet Ready.

Rohan: Boss Already Done

Sidharth: Okay

Sidharth went to his room and saw the most cutest thing.

Shehnaaz was Lying like a baby with cute pout with Clothes scattered all around.

Sidharth Went near her and saw ooo She has slept Packing the stuffs.

He Chucked and Kissed her pout and Without Waking Her up He Toom Her in his arm and Walked Towards the Another room.

He Carefully placed her on the bed and Covered her with Quilt and Called rohan.

Sidharth: Rohan Tell The Maid to Pack the Stuffs lying in our room.

Rohan: Yes Boss

Sidharth walked back to his room and saw the maid Folding her night dresses.

Sidharth Smirked on her cute Innocent collection and Told The Maid not to pack These.

Sidharth(Baby Is So Innocent But i am Not)

With Devil smirk he walked out of the room and saw Her Hugging the pillow and He Almost Ran and Took the pillow away and Slept beside her.

(HAAD HAI PILLOW SE POSSESSIVE HAI JUST FRIEND AB😏)

His Hold on Her became tight an she Snuggled More in His Chest.

After Few Hours Rohan knocked the Door Informing It's Time to Go.

Sidharth: Baby

Shehnaaz: Hmm

Sidharth: Utho Na Bacha

Shehnaaz: Sidharthhhhhhh 5 Minutes

Her Cute Pout and sleepy voice Made him chuckle and Without Wasting time he bite her cheeks.

Shehnaaz: Ahh ammma

Sidharth: What Happen Baby

Shehnaaz Gave a Deadly Glare and Sidharth was Making Innocent face(Just like me😁)

Shehnaaz : Kutte ne kaat liya...Woh Bhi Jungli.

Sidharth Flipped There Position and Came over her.

Sidharth: Baby U Haven't Seen My Wild Side Yet.

Shehnaaz: Sidharth Uth Upar se..

Sidharth nibble his nose on Her throat making her clutch his biceps .

Sidharth: Aadat Daal lo.

Sidharth Kissed her throat and Jawline and Went near her Cheeks and planted a soft kiss on the bite.

Shehnaaz Blushed on His Caring and wild baby and Sidharth Too Her In His arms and Walked Towards there room.

Shehnaaz: Siyapaa Sidharth mene packing hi nhi ki ammma mein so gyi thi ...

Sidharth : Don't Worry Baby Packing is Done and Kissed her lips.

While Kissing Her he took her near the Washroom area and Broked the kiss and drop her down.

Sidharth: Get Ready to Be Mrs.Shukla Baby

Shehnaaz Blushed and Ran inside the Washroom and Sidharth Smirked.

Sidharth was Wearing Red t-shirt and Black Jeans and Shehnaaz was wearing red palazzo suit.

Sidharth: Ready Would Be Wiffy?