Sharing is caring (smut?)

A week has passed since the "incident."
Things were starting to look better for the Van der Linde gang, but obviously, they needed more money; hence today's planned robbery.
Arthur stood by one of the snowy trees, smoking a cigarette and looking at the men in the camp gearing up.

Dutch was gathering up the gang to rob a train they had learned about from their newly acquired O'Driscoll pet.
The afternoon sun was nowhere to be seen, but at least the storm has eased down.

"Marston? You good to go?" Said Dutch, handing the recovering John a shotgun.
"Yeah, I'll be alright"
Arthur heard that and had to step in.

"Come on, Dutch. Look at him. He almost got eaten by a wolf just a few days ago." Said Arthur in concern.
"I don't need you to baby me, Arthur. I said I'll be alright."
Dutch sighed, "I think Arthur's right, John. I can't in good conscious let you go get shot at. You can sit this one out, son."
"Thank you, Dutch!" Said Abigail who was sitting by the campfire eavesdropping.

"Dutch, come on!" John complains.
"You don't even have a horse, amigo." Replied Javier.
Dutch nodded, as he was unhitching The Count.
"I'll ride with Arthur!" Said John to Dutch.
Javier snarked, "oh really? You think Arthur's poor horse will be able to carry both of you idiotas?"
"I agree." Arthur mumbles.
Dutch scoffed, "fine, fine. I am done arguing about this. John, you're riding with Arthur."
"What!?" Arthur's face started blushing, "Jesus Christ.. so much for not wanting to be babied."
"Guess you're stuck with me." John smirked at Arthur while making his way to the horse.
"HEY! You're riding in the back!" Arthur went running after John.

Arthur gets on the horse and sits in front of John, and John immediately wraps his arms around Arthur.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Arthur whispers.
"What? I don't want to fall.." said John.

Arthur sighed and they began riding to catch up with the gang.
They were obviously slower, so they were at the tail of the party.

After a couple miles, John still hasn't let go of Arthur.
He has now rested his head on Arthur's back, and Arthur didn't complain.
They rode in silence for a while, and the gang was already miles ahead. The atmosphere was cold and peaceful, and they both wanted to enjoy it... until John finally broke the silence.

"So... about that night in my tent..."
Arthur's face immediately started heating up again. "What night?"
"You know what I'm talking about." Said John in a serious tone.

Arthur pulled the horse to a stop and looked back at John.
"Okay, listen. I was piss drunk, and I'm not proud of wha-"
Arthur was interrupted with a short kiss from John.
After pulling away, Arthur stared at him in confusion.

"I liked it." Said John, smiling.
Arthur cleared his throat, dismounted his horse, and stood facing John who was still sitting on the horse.
"Marston, I ain't no queer."
"I guess me neither." Said John, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

Arthur pulled John's face and kissed him again... just to make sure that this isn't a dream.
Arthur was holding John's face by the chin.
John bit Arthur's bottom lip, one hand on his face, and the other holding on to his cowboy hat.
John's lips were chapped, and his mouth smelled like the coffee he liked to drink so much, but Arthur didn't seem to care.

John pulled away to breathe while staring at Arthur's puppy eyes that matched the sky in color.
"We need to go catch up with them" John said softly in concern.
Arthur put his arms around John, lifting his skinny body off the horse and placing him on the ground in front of him; and slowly began pushing him to a nearby tree.
"What about the train?" Said John, resisting a little.
"I reckon they'll be fine" Arthur said, as he reaches the tree, pouncing on John's lips again, pulling him by the waist.

Arthur then placed his arms around John, pinning him to the tree; and John placed his on Arthur's back, slowly massaging it up and down.
John opened up his mouth to Arthur exploring his mouth for a bit... tasting him, and seemingly not getting enough.

After a few minutes, Arthur stopped to take a breath, still pinning down John.
"I think we really should get going" John whispers.
Arthur nods and lets him go back to the horse.

"Not queer."
John thought to himself and smiled, resting his head on Arthur's back again.