Confessions must come in ! The conscience will give in!

When the time is right, when our consciences are defeated and when we decide to be honest can we please talk about, or rather confess and explain why we are picky, judgemental, prejudiced , two-faced and petty. May we confess why we  cheer for jokes and not for our friends who got jobs, started businesses, shares their talents and are making moves. May we confess why we change faces when the topic is about how massive so-and-so's business is, how content our friends finally are, how so-and-so was daring enough to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

May we confess why we're filled with jealousy when the boy/girl from down the street bought a new car, when the boy from next door was so happy with his first car that came out of a dealership that only focuses on second hand cars, when the boy/girl next door moves out of their family house to a room and not an apartment. May we confess why we can't sit down with our cousin's who are already making it in life, with our friends who are constantly suggesting we open a business, with our friends who sound well informed whenever they speak the English language and with our friends who are always telling us that our weekend partying will cost us our future.

May we confess about why we would rather say "she's not the first to do it" instead of 'congratulations' and why we often tell people they're dreaming big when we're only jealous that we also had that idea but didn't work hard at making it a reality like they had already started by doing their research and contacting investors/potential business partners. May we confess why it's better for us to share lively;funny and aesthetic content yet proudly skip our friends business advertisement that only has 3 likes. May we confess why happiness comes at a cost; why congratulating others should be a mission; why jealousy clouds us; why we are petty and why we can't be truthful to ourselves and to reality. May we confess our reasons for thinking that another man's success is another fall from the ladder climbing up to our riches. May we confess why it's so difficult to just be happy for others. May we confess why we hate and choose who is worthy of success. May we one day confess.