‼️..

Breyonna. That's my name. I'm not a cheerful person. I'm cold hearted. Usually people would think that I'm being rude when I'm not I'm just being myself if you didn't wanna feel the way you feeling why talk to me. Ion bother nobody, I be in my own world and I do as I please and I'm a be this way forever.

I have problems like everybody else I'm not heartless keep that in mind... just coldhearted.

Today I was just sitting in my room. I was eating the food I just ordered. It was smacking. Might have to order some more.

But I was just eating watching The Game, on Netflix. It was the part where Melanie had put a striper pole in the front room but then instead of just her boyfriend walking in his friends did to. Funny asf. She was stuck.

But yea I was minding my business until my associates called and asked could we hang out. Ion fw females I only have guy friends people often think I dated one of them but I didn't. We was all close asl, we could tell and talk to each other about anything.

So when they called I was uneasy at first but then I said they'd have to come pick me up I thought they was gone say no but they didn't they was like bet and they was down the street.

Luckily for me before I started my evening I did my hygiene, cleaned the house, and got comfy in my room. So I just freshened up and got dress and by the time I was done they was outside so I grabbed my lip gloss, my purse, my money, my charger, my AirPods, and phone and left out the house.

"BESTFRIENDDD" Ray yelled sticking his head out the window

I chuckled and said "wassup bestfriend"

I greeted the rest and since Ian get to finish my food I had bring it with my and I was eating and then chazz smiled at me and started saying "you know you look good today.... like your lips is just popping and your ass is sitting right yo fit looking clean.. you took an picture today? No bet ima ya picture when we reach our destination"

I just chuckled.

"Chazz ima cashapp you some money or ill order you some food but you ain't get nun of mine that's dead"

He started cheesing like a 3 year old who just got some candy.

"Thank you bestie"

"Un unhh that's not your bestie that's my bestie"

"Ok sure" Chazz dismissed him

He scoffed and turned and faced the window.

The rest of the ride was small talking here and there and singing along to the songs that played on the radio.

"We're here my wonderful friends" Ace

"Your an associate your not my friend" I playfully mugged him

".... really after everything we been threw" he faked cried talking like a white girl

"Gtfo" I laughed

"Why we here" KT said

"We finna smoke and chill later we gone order and and shi but we got this new dude he coming over later too" Ace explained unlocking his door to his house.

His house was a nice 2 story home it was kinda like mine on the outside but when you stepped in the house now had a theme of black and grey with hints of red. While my house when you walked in you instantly got hit with white everything with hints of grey and black.

We started rolling up and then we started the rotation. Like 2 blunts in we heard a knock on the door and we all said not it except Chazz.

"Mmcht ya all childish" he stood up