😏..

When I woke up earlier Gloko wasn't there so ig he went to his house. I wasn't tripping cause it was nothing.

So they dropped me home and I ended up driving to the trap cause I ask them to drive everyday I was just giving them room and a break.

So atp we was at the trap they talking and things and I was counting money and rn I was a 3 mill and I only had a li bit left so something wasn't right I usually get 4 mil even or a lil bit over.

"Aye"

"Wassup"

"Y'all short"

"Wym"

"Aht don't start that slow shit I meant what I said y'all short on money"

"By how much" they all sighed

"Half a milly"

"TF" they all sayed

"Ik"

"Mannnn today was a good day... cmon"

We walked out and when the boys was walking out they all stopped what they where doing.

"Get in a line RN" KT said

"Y'all bitches are bold enough to steal let's see who's bold enough to admit it" Ray said

"SO who did it" Chazz asked

It was a few that stood out to me but 1 of them was genuinely scared and the other two looked like they where hiding something.

"Red shirt and Black shirt" I whispered to them

"Damn Johnny and Dre"

"Thought y'all was loyal"

"Foreal thought y'all was gone ride till the wheels fall off" they all joked before busting out laughing

"Y'all stupid" Gloko said before raising his gun and shooting 1 of them while KT shot the other

" welp that's that"

" get back to work and I'll have somebody bring y'all paychecks"

We all walked back into there conference room.

"Ight Mute go give them there paychecks and hurry up cause we finna go eat"

That's all he had to say I was back before they even knew it.

"Fatass" I heard one of the mumble when I came in

" I know it's sitting right today ain't it" I said doing 360

"Sit down" KT stale faced me

I rolled me eyes and did as told.

"I'm tired"

"Ouu let's go to sleep after we done getting our food and then later we can go watch a movie at the theaters around 6" Ray said happily

"Bet" we all said then left

Gloko and Ray drove with me in my car while Ace, KT, and Chazz rode in Ace's car.

"Ight where we going"

"Let's get some Pizza Hut they pizza smack"

"Ouu and they got them good ass cinnamon buns"

They said it was low key making my mouth water because Pizza Hut pizza is better than any pizza hands down dominos alright ig.

We got out food and went back to the house I got me 2 boxes of cinnamon buns they really do be bussing.
(If y'all ain't know in Chicago they started selling these cinnamon buns from this place and Pizza Hut selling them and they really do smack)