15// You Either Love Or Hate Me

ɪ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

Iᴛᴢʏ◀︎ ❚❚ ▶︎♡ ←---○---→ ◉ᴡᴀɴɴᴀʙᴇⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ

Iᴛᴢʏ
◀︎ ❚❚ ▶︎
♡ ←---○---→ ◉
ᴡᴀɴɴᴀʙᴇ
ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ

______________________________

It would seem that Seungmin's story would end there traditionally, but no one quite understands him like Jeongin......

the moment the two met they were joined at the hip, testing each other's flirting skills, Seungmin's being wild and dominating, Jeongin's behind soft, subtle, and submissive in nature.

the two were truly something to watch. the two had no feelings for each other romantically, they just enjoyed pushing each other's buttons.

however, now that Jeongin is finally home after a long night away, Seungmin is doting and scolding the younger to no end.

Jeongin is silent, letting his hyung take care of him, playing with his fingers.

"Gin-ah, you have to be more careful you fool!!! you could have been caught," slowly tears filled Seungmin's eyes and I knew it was time for me to leave them to their own devices.

I made my way through the house, grinning as I thought about how Lino thought he had won the little argument...

I know he's down at the Wonderland pub, drinking and talking to San.

He does this every thursday night, only allowing himself to get drunk once in a blue moon.

the entirety of Utopia is run by SKZ, aka Supernatural Kids Zone.

we have a small system of how the directs work. the top seven consist of me, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. As the top seven we're known as Stray Kids... our foot men are known as Stay.

you mess with Stay... you mess with Stray Kids.

no one hurts our Stay and gets away with it.

Even though the top seven of us tend to be closer, we consider Stays our family and they consider us their home. we gave them a place to go when the world outside is falling apart at the seams.

It never matter their race, their sexuality, gender, or religion. Stays were our family and they protect us just as we do them.

I settled down at my desk, overlooking the file I've collected on Lino.

It seems he has an older brother... and a brother by bond.

I have everything but Lino's real name... I know his elder is Woojin, and matter of a fact, me and the boy go quite a while back... we spent our college years together, us both being smart enough to graduate college at an age younger than the average, we tended to stick together quickly and stubbornly...

the male and I parted ways once we graduated, Wooj saying he just wanted to focus on finding someone he lost long ago.

if my assumptions are correct... it would be Lino he's been looking for.

moving onto the younger brother bond...

Mark Lee...

they seemed to have met around three years ago, sticking together like flies to cow shit.

I pondered over how I could meet with this Mark boy, without him ratting out to Lino...

I could use a system call, requesting him, but it's risky.

I really didn't have a choice rather than to go to Wonderland myself.

I weighed my options...

Wonderland had it's benefits... very strongly rooted to a sense of respect and security I began leaning towards that option... San would automatically know I was there on a mission and he would make the talk as short as possible.

I sighed before pulling on a black mask and cap, snatching my backpack before heading out the front door.

"Stray Kids everywhere all around the world," I called out before closing the door and locking it behind me.

a simple necklace hung around my neck, it was a circle pendant, a chomatic shade with the letters SKZ in the middle of it... letting San know who I was and where I belonged.

I made my way to the pub, stepping up to the bartender, Lino wasn't there it seemed.

He must have went home.

"San,"

the make looked up, his eyes lingering on the necklace for a short moment," what can I do for you on the full house?"

"I'll take a small one, two, and seven,"

"are you sure about that? that's all?"

I nodded," Mhm, I heard the technology they have may just fit my desire,"

he nodded with a smile," what time of day do the birds sing?"

"twilight," I replied with a bored tone.

San handed me a glass of water, and a paper bag, slipping a card into my palm.

"left or right?" he asked.

"front and center," I winked at him and he let me go.

"stay safe... on guard,"

"of course San, my charge awaits,"

____________________________
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜:
𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐

"𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚊.

𝚊 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎.