Lunch

Marinette's POV

"Everybody, Lunch Time!"

I gathered all my stuff, and walked to the Lunchroom, we sat the furthest from our class.

"So, what do we do after this Field Trip? Hawkmoth's gone, we're moving to Gotham after this field trip and continue our studies here"

"Uhm-excuse me, but who's Hawkmoth, and also here's the payment for mine and my brothers commissions"

We turned to see Dick, I took the money and put it in my bag, while Chloe was explaining who Hawkmoth is.

"He's a villain from Paris" Chloe switched to English.

"A Villain! What does he do?"

"He's after Ladybug's and Chat Noir's Miraculous" Kagami explained further more.

"Who's Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"They're the heroes of Paris, along with Honey Bee, Viperion, Drakaina and Tigresse" Luka also said, joining in the conversation.

"Here's some footage on, one of there battles- Siren" I continued, showing my phone to him.

Don't be bemused, its just the news, Nadja Chamack here, back in another akuma, this one is called Siren.

Dead Bodies are floating above the Water and-oh look its Ladybug and her Team, it looks like they are in another form, the one they used in Syren, wow, that's confusing.

The akumatized victim, seems like a Blue Bubble, with a Siren inside.

Her weapon is- ouch! That sure hurt. Ladybug, got hit with what looks like a Water Sword, in the knee. Poor Ladybug. How about the oth- I spoke to soon. Honey Bee was hit with a Water Orb, and was sent flying to the other side of Paris. Let's hope for her safety.

Viperion and Chat is nowhere to be seen though. Where are they?

Timeskip 31 minutes later.

"Time to de-evilise! Miraculous Ladybug!"

Ladybug and her Team had succesfully de-evilise the Akuma, once again! Paris is restored to its beautiful City once again. This is Nadja Shamack signing off.

"They're just Teenagers?"

"Yup, but don't judge people, they're stonger than you think, plus they have already defeated Hawkmoth and Mayura"

"When?"

"Like 4 or 5 days ago"

"Wow"

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is short, just wanted to post Lunch and maybe later the Garden Tour. Thank you guys so much for the views and the votes in this book AND my other book, Miraculous Reacts. 😄😄