Secrets

We sat down in their living room, great! Its starting!

"What happened in your class?" Bruce started.

"It all started about 3 years ago, Lila came back from her "trip around the world" she said, meeting up with different celebrities, like Jagged Stone, Prince Ali, etc." Juleka started.

"Marinette was the only one who saw through her lies in that time, so she found herself trying to untangle Lila's web of lies all alone" Kagami said.

"Which, made Lila to lie further, only about Marinette this time, she stole the answer sheets and slid it into Marinette's bag, she also out her necklace in Marinette's locker, which may I add will only take 1 minute to open, to make it look like she stole it. Marinette got expelled, but the next day she got back, when Lila admitted that she had a disability which she lies most of time, which isn't true but worked none the less" Luka continued.

"She then, continued to threathen Marinette when the others aren't around, and she puts makeup on and spill crocodile tears, and lie that Marinette was bullying her which was not true" Chloe continued further more, I just sat there, silent, eyeing them now and then.

"Marinette? You've been oddly quiet, something in your mind?" Bruce asked, Uhm, yeah, for a billionaire and rich kids, you've got poor fashion taste. I made a disgusted face, but switched it into a blank expression, making tgem confused.

"I'm okay, let's just say we've been through worse" I managed to come out, but they probably didn't understand that, ugh, I was trying to calm my exploding designer down, but was failing miserably.

"Pardon?" Bruce continued.

"Ugh!" I said, putting my hands in my face, and started to mutter a lot of words.

"What's happening to her?" Dick finally asked, worried.

"She's trying to calm herself down" Kagami explained.

"Why?" Tim continued, curious.

"She's basically trying to not yell at you guys for your, utterly ridiculous fashion sense, the one who has a good fashion sense among you guys, is Damian, who's hiding in the shadows right behind us, listening in to our conversation" Chloe explained.

I groaned, muttering more words.

"I'm curious" Tim replied.

"Me too, please tell us" Dick pleaded.

"Tt. I'm actually curious myself aswell to hear your complains about my inferal of a brothers' fashion sense" I shaked my head, trying to clear my mind. I looked at Chloe, she nodded.

3rd Person POV

And that was probably one of the Bats biggest mistakes, letting a designer throw a tantrum on how horrible everything clashes and for the lack of comfort in the cloth, that was used, and how the colors clash.

Bruce was regretting not speaking up and to let a want-to-be-designer complain about they're clothes. The things she complained about Bruce was- interesting.

"Look at this! The shade of black in the suit your wearing clashes with the Jet Black color of your tie! The suit itself is horrible, the stiching is practically visible, like why would you use White thread in a Black Suit! Why! The fabric itself is comfy, let me give you a point for that, but the color! The placement, its so visibly seen! Besides! Why would you wear a suit inside your house, your just wasting your laundry soap!"

Yep, it was quiet interesting- to say the least.

Meanwhile, Dick was blank, his emotions we're mixed, he was ecstatic, suprised and most importantly scared.