Chapter 01

i

i. Three years later

Elizabeth stood her trolley against the wall, "Get out now, come on Peter..."

She glared at the cubicle door, marked on it in plastic was a strictly for men's use sign. Peter slammed the door open, tripping over his shoes and reaching down to pull a piece of wet loo paper off his shoe before reclaiming his trolley off of Ava, "Sorry mum." 

Elizabeth sighed, Peter had changed, maybe it was his friends influences on him, could be hormonal too though... but at any rate they acted nice enough around her. As Marlene would call it, whom she'd closely bonded with over the past three years, 'they were nice enough to seem dateable'. That was typical Marlene these days, Bella had become more reserved and strayed away from the idea of dating and commonly a thing they liked to refer to as 'it'. It wasn't as though any of them liked to talk about it, it was more so the curiosity of the two combined subjects. If you wanted dating advice Sirius Black was your man.

Then again, she'd changed too, she was no longer the shy girl that always looked up at her older brother for conformation. In fact she was quite the opposite now, to such the point that if Peter did say 'No' she'd say 'Yes', and to the contrary if Peter said 'Yes' she's say 'No'.

It wasn't that they didn't get along, they got along perfectly. They just, as most siblings do, liked to keep a humanely distance between themselves.

***

"The Pettigrews!"

Sirius Black came running at them arms open and brought Peter into a tight hug. Elizabeth shook her head. Boys.

Peter winced causing Sirius to step back immediately, "Ow!"

This only caused Sirius to laugh, "Wrong friend." and patted him on the shoulder happily.

Through his laughter, Sirius gestured back at Bella and Regulus who were slowly making their way over, "Had to get away from them."

However, Peter noticed a smart little girl by their side, she could only be a first year by the size of her, "Narcissa?"

"No, that's Andromeada."

"Is she nice?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, no actually she's quite the rebel at home," then he leaned in and whispered, "Takes after me, obviously."

Ava handed Peter a  jacket and flopped his hair around, "Nice to see you again Sirius!" she smiled eagerly just as her daughter did upon seeing Marlene tiptoe up behind Bella.