chapter 4: team assignments. out with the idiot and in with the mad genius.

A month has gone by since naruto had revived Madara Uchiha and his family and since then they had gone on a killing spree for all of the Root ANBU organization members as tobirama hashirama and Madara finished killing the last of the Root ANBU agents Danzo had tried to make his escape from the slaughter.

Sadly tobirama caught up to Danzo using his flying raijin jutsu and said.

"Just where did you think you were running off to my old student???.
Your corruption on the council and within the village comes to an end today... your a disgrace to my teachings Danzo shimura.

You koharu and homura have forgotten why I made Hiruzen the third hokage to begin with. Before you ask....yes... I'm VERY much real and alive.

Call it an act of Kami if you want. I thought I had made it clear that nothing was to happen to the uchiha clan. the reaper is coming to collect your soul and the soul's of the civilian council Danzo.

You have poked the wrong beast to mess with. Madara.. care to do the honors and rip off his arm???."

Madara Uchiha then walked up behind Danzo shimura and said.

"With pleasure... tobirama. Your a traitor Danzo shimura. And traitors of the hidden leaf village are sentenced to death!!!. Never again shall you steal bloodlines from senju or uchiha for your own personal gain."

Madara then grabbed a sword from one of the Dead Root ANBU and with one clean slash cut of danzo's arm.

As danzo fell to the floor on his knees bleeding out Madara reached for danzo's left eye and ripped out shisui's sharingan eye.

as tobirama hashirama and Madara unwrapped the artificial arm hashirama could only look at danzo shimura with anger and disgust as he saw his mokuton cells infused with stolen sharingan eyes.

naruto was right. Danzo's intentions were to control the kyuubi and naruto himself.

Madara then said.

"To think that one of your own students would resort to stealing your bloodline abilities and my clans bloodline abilities as well hashirama... tobirama. Such an act of thievery deserves death. You don't mind if I do the deed do you???."

And tobirama said.

"Any shinobi who steals bloodlines and goes behind their superior's back is no student of mine.

Their nothing more then an enemy of the village. Do whatever you see fit. I could care less."

And so hashirama and Madara took their swords and rammed them through danzo's chest and back killing him from both in front and behind execution style and then proceeded to cut off his head.

With Danzo and the root ANBU BLACK OPS out of the picture the only people left was the civilian council koharu and homura.

Hashirama then said.

"That just leaves the civilian council and your two other students koharu and homura brother tobirama."

And tobirama said.

"They shall be dealt with... when the time comes they will know what happens when you corrupt the village. What happens to those who break the Hokage's law's.

For now we focus on team assignments. Naruto is going to be placed on a gennin team and I'm curious who minato has made his Sensei.

Perhaps we should stop by and find out don't you think brother hashirama???. I'm curious to see how much has changed."

Little did tobirama senju know that once he's seen what's become of the academy and it's teaching methods he would be even more displeased then before when he found out that the standards have fallen.