chapter 6:tobirama and his brothers final lesson.

Tobirama hashirama hiruzen and minato were all standing before the academy graduates of the hidden leaf village. To say that they had changed would be an understatement.

Their performance was flawless.
Their communication skills exceeded tobirama's expectations and their teamwork had also been greatly improved upon.

Tobirama then said.

"Your all probably wondering WHY exactly we've been so hard on all of you for the last 6 months. The answer is plain and simple...War.

Wars and invasions have unexpectedly broken out with konoha's neighboring countries and their village's for years. One moment we are in a time of peace.

The next thing you know we're being caught off guard by an invading force from other village's like the hidden cloud. 

War is not something to be taken lightly. At any point in time your closest friends and allies could be killed in seconds. It's for this very reason that we've trained you as hard as we have.

The new team's are as follows.
Team 7 will be.
Sasuke Uchiha.
Naruto uzumaki.
Hinata hyuuga

Your Sensei's will be... kushina uzumaki and hashirama senju.

Team 8 will be.
Shikamaru nara
Choji akamichi
Shino aburame
And...kiba inuzuka.

Your sensei's are kurenai yuuhi and and anko mitarashi.

Team 9 is still in circulation

Team 10 will be.
Ino yamanaka
Sakura haruno
Konohamaru sarutobi
Moegi
And udon
Your Sensei's will be.

Hiruzen sarutobi and asuma sarutobi.

The people returning to anbu shall be.
Kakashi hatake
Hyate gekko
Itachi uchiha
Shisui uchiha
Mikoto uchiha.
And fugaku uchiha.

That is all for now.

Before you leave you should know that the recent changes are beneficial.

With 2 sensei and 4 gennin you increase the odds of completing a mission more effectively.

As for the matchup order.
It was simply based on the principal of each of your strengths and weaknesses and who is able to back up those weaknesses.

For example. The sharingan is able to see the flow of chakra but the Byakugan is able to see farther than the sharingan and identify chakra pathways.

Combine those bloodline abilities with the uzumaki clan's abilities to use sealing jutsu and you have a very diverse team.

Your Sensei's will meet with you back here for introductions at 5:00 am sharp. Don't forget and DON'T be late either. Dismissed."

Hinata was pleased to be on a team with her crush naruto uzumaki and sasuke was almost as pleased...if his sensei wasn't a senju and the first hokage. He also doubted that seals were even more powerful than ninjutsu genjutsu or anything else.

Oh how sadly mistaken he was and soon would be after being tested by kushina. He would soon learn WHY the uzumaki were so powerful.

Naruto said nothing and instead decided to walk hinata home to her family compound which kushina found suspicious since it was pretty much every single day that he did it.

It then hit kushina that Naruto was in love with the hyuuga clan heiresses but when asked naruto denied such things.

Even hinata refused to give her reason for why they travel together.
When hiashi asked minato about the reason naruto walks his daughter home after the academy minato said.