13 | We need you back

***

***

Kim Taehyung

I sighed and pulled my hood over my head and placed both of my hands on the pocket of my black hoodie that I have on.

I just got into another argument with my parents because they kept complaining about me and my 'weird' attitude. They said I will have to act more like a proper gentleman and not show the public how I truly act.

My hands turns into fists in my hoodie as I remembered my parents telling me to change to their own idea of a perfect son.

Tsk, perfect son my ass.

How can they tell their own child to change into someone he's not?!

I just couldn't stand the two of them any longer and I made an excuse to visit Yoongi hyung so I could leave that damn house.

They even have the audacity to ask me why they're acting this way when they won't even open their eyes and are too ignorant to notice their own mistakes as parents.

Now, I'm back here in the hospital to visit Yoongi hyung and stay in his room for as long as I need to and let my head cool off.

"You're here," He greeted to me as I closed the door behind me and walked over to the couch.

"Again."

I raised my brow and gave him an amused look.

"Oh? You don't want me here, hyung? And I thought we'd be there for each other," I teased.

He scoffed, "You got into a fight again with your parents, didn't you?"

I stayed quiet as he just stared at me.

"What is this about now?" He asked.

I sighed, "You know, same old topic, some yelling here and there. I couldn't take it anymore and I said I wanted to go for a walk and decided to visit you instead."

"Clearly, you just didn't know where to go," He stated and gave me a smirk.

I crossed my arms, "At least I'm here to keep you company when the others are too busy."

"I can manage on my own."

I gazed towards him and started to pout.

"Hyung~" I whined which made him roll his eyes.

"What the heck do you want?" He asked, clearly not in a good mood.

"We need you back," I told him. "So many gangs are starting to fight back and we can't push them back any longer."

"Let them tire themselves out," He says in a monotone voice.

I whined even more, "But, Yoongi hyung!!"

"Look, just let them tire themselves out as long as they want and wait for them to slowly disappear knowing that we don't give a f*ck about their gan—"