30 | Meet me

***

***

(A/N: Just like I said, the following chapters until the last will probably be shorter and I deeply apologize. I will try to reach at least 700 to 900 words.)

3rd person

Today is the day.

After almost a week of staying in the hospital together with their supposed to be rival group, they are finally set free.

Of course their parents had to get involved just like always. Paying off the damage that the seven boys made and a few minutes of being scolded here and there was enough of a punishment for them.

Being yelled at by their parents like always was actually better than staying in the same room with the people you hate for almost a week.

They only realized that now.

The sudden confession of the badass gang leader of Bangtan about his undying love for a certain doctor kept the whole group awake that night as they kept pushing their leader to confess to her before they leave the following day.

Yoongi, on the other hand, has other issues. He would keep shushing his friends and making them lower their voices since the other group is back in the room.

The others may not have noticed this but Yoongi sure did. He noticed that for almost a week, the other gang would spend their days out of the room just walking around the hospital or staying in the large garden behind the building.

It's either they hated Bangtan so much that they couldn't stand being in the same room as them for one whole day — which the boys didn't mind so there wouldn't be tension in the room — or something is going on between their rival gang.

But Yoongi shrugs the weird feeling off and thoughts about their unusual behavior and feeling thankful that he got to talk about his feelings to his friends in peace.

Currently, the police had picked up the other group earlier while Bangtan was told to wait for their parents to pick them up in which the seven members groaned.

"You gonna do it, hyung?" Taehyung asks his older member as they begin to pack their things.

The said member shrugs, "I don't know."

Taehyung sighed knowing that he won't get anything out of his friend any time soon but he also knows that Yoongi has been thinking about it all night.

Yoongi just needs to think about it more.

What was the point of telling Jennie Kim that she just made Min yoongi fall in love with her anyway?

It's not like Yoongi could get something good out of confessing to her anyway, except maybe a broken friendship since it would be awkward if he did confess to her but she doesn't even like him that way.

"Ready, hyung?" Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder.

Glancing up, he can see everyone else ready to leave the room. He nods in response and takes his bag off his bed and they all walk out of the room.