feelings are killer

PART TWENTY

Chapter twenty

Hinata's POV

The next 2 months went on pretty normally, I went to university on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I practiced volleyball with Iwaizumi on sundays and after I had my psychiatrist appointment on Tuesday's I hung out with what we have all named 'the gays tm'.

Fair to say I was the happiest I have ever been, I had people around me to support me. I had (some form) of volleyball back in my life and everyone seemed to be happy.

Key word, seemed.

On the 3rd of April, 2020. I got a call, it was the usual Skype call 'the gays tm' had and when I saw it pop up on my screen I smiled.

"Hi gays, how are we doing on this fine Saturday" I hear Noya greet "I hate to be the bitch that brings the mood down but" I hear his voice tremble as the looks into the camera with sad eyes. "Um, I don't think I can tell you over call, is thee any chance you could come visit Asahi and I".

Everyone said yes, shocked because we weren't used to seeing Noya sad at all.

I caught public transport to their house, not trusting myself to drive with a head full of thoughts. I just try not to dwell on anything as I hear the song 'how to lose a friend' by WAFIA blast in my ears. Listening to a sad song in what I assume to be a sad situation isn't helping at all and as I step off the bus, walking to the familiar house, I see that Yachi and Kiyoko are already inside.

As I walk through the door the aura is completely off, it feels like people have been crying. As Noya notices my presence he just runs up to me and hugs me. I decide it won't be appropriate to ask any questions until he is ready. But I do notice Asahi's absence immediately..... weird.

As the others (Tanaka, Ennoshita, Terushima and Yamaguchi) arrive together and sit on the couch next to me, I hear Tanaka do exactly what I didn't want to do.

"Noya, where is Asahi" as he notices everyone but Noya give him stink eye, he just gasps in surprise. Realising something happened between Noya and Asahi.

"Guys, A-asahi c-cheated on me and t-then dumped me after I caught him" I hear Noya cry and I run straight to his side, rubbing his back.

"I don't mean to sound ignorant or rude, but who was it with Senpai?" I see his sad face look up at me, in his eyes I can tell that he knew the person who he cheated on him with.

"H-hinata, can y-you wait f-for t-that ans-answer, I d-don't think I-I'mready to share. I just want to get out of this house a-as soon a-as possible" as I feel everyone walk to where Noya is, giving him a group hug, you could really feel the absence of Asahi in our group.

Before I know it I'm the first one to speak up "Noya, live with me. I live close to everyone's house and I have a spare room for you" and before I know it he jumps into my arms, knocking me over.

"R-really, is that ok with you guys?" Noya stutters out.

Everyone says their approval and we all kiss Noya on his head.

"Tanaka, can you drive Noya and I back to my place, Noya already packed his stuff" I ask Tanaka.

"Of course Hinata, this is such a genuine thing you are doing. You are an amazing friend" and as I feel the bald shark toothed man hug me I feel tears well up in my eyes. "T-thank you Tanaka-Senpai" I say that last bit with the intention to tease, he just goes bright red and goes to comfort Noya.

Before I know it all of our phones ding at the same time. Notifying something was said in our group chat.

Asahi
Never liked you anyway Yuu.
Go to hell you slut ❤️

Asahi left 😘the😍gays😜

Silence went around the room. Everyone was shocked at the harsh words that Asahi, the literal human embodiment of Jesus Christ just said.

Seems fishy.

"Yamaguchi, Hinata, we have now officially lost our third years. Noya don't worry, we will kill him for you. If you ever need anything from us just ask. We have all the time in the world for you Yuu" I hear Yachi speak as I see Kiyokos face, I see tears fall down but she is trying to act strong for us.

"Kiyoko, can we talk please, you look like you have a lot on your mind" I ask and she just nods. As soon as we step into the next room she falls on my shoulder and starts to sob.

"Hinata, don't you ever think I will leave you guys like those asshole third years. I love you guys too much to do that" and while I rub her back she continues "I just want to cry so much, two of my best friends in Suga and Asahi just ditched me, I'm being selfish I know, but I will never forgive them, I will never forgive Suga for treating you like shit after you returned but I will NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER. Forgive a cheater" and I just silently agree with her, not wanting to interrupt her as this is her time to rant.

"You know what else Hinata. He slut shamed Nishinoya Yuu. Nishinoya Yuu has literally never had lustful eyes for anyone but Asahi. No one deserves what our Noya is going through you know. Asahi, Suga and I have been friends since childhood. But I will never forgive them. Never ever ever ever EVER. Hinata, I just want to finish by saying. I know you have done fucked up things, severe laps in judgements that have put you in costly situations. But you are an amazing friend and the support you are not only giving Noya, but even to me right now is amazing, so thank you for this"

"Of course Kiyoko, I feel like I owe so much to you guys for making me happy that I will always be here to help" and after we release from a hug we walk back into the main room.

Noya has 6 suitcases at his side and Ennoshita and Tanaka are holding 3 each. It seems it's time to leave Asahi and this house in the past.

Bye bitch.