Jaune Enters the Dragon

"You believe that Jaune Arc's ferocity was over? You were wrong."

Both Jaune Arc and Tyrian Callows bowed and looked at each other, with Jaune bowing to him, but Tyrian picks up a wooden board and breaks it in half, just not in the direction to hurt Jaune.

Tyrian giggled to see himself fighting the kid. Which he ignores the murderous stares of Neo, Cinder and Emerald.

He didn't say anything because of Salem.

But Jaune remained unaffected by the intimidation and calmly stated...

"Boards... don't hit back."

This brought in hope for the heroes. The villains were utterly confused on what Jaune had said.

"Well said, grandson." Salem commented.

"Hazel." stated by well, Ozpin.

Hazel Rainart complied and informed both to start their duel. Which starts with both Jaune and Tyrian locking hands in a gentle movement.

Hazel gritted his teeth, that his other was working for Ozpin, instead of Salem. He would have hoped that his other would turn on Ozpin and snapped his neck.

But suddenly... in a flash faster than the eye could see...

Jaune executed a speed punch quicker than Tyrian could react, sending him kneeling and causing applause.

Now Cinder laughed, she was starting to like this Jaune. While Tyrian was fuming like crazy to see his other being quickly defeated.

"Oh my~! Jaune struck first!" Ruby babbled childishly.

"That's amazing! Striking hard and fast before his opponent would react! I love it!" Pyrrha shouted happily, wondering on who trained this Jaune.

Ren wondered if he could learn that martial art.

They went back into formation after the applause, but Jaune struck at Tyrian again so fast the latter didn't even react.

"Hahahahaha, so much for your skills when you can't even touch him!"

"I swear I'll break you like a board, Cinder!"

But Cinder ignored him and just continued laughing. That was the last straw for Tyrian and he just grappled onto Cinder ala Brooklyn 99 (get the reference)

Salem rolled her eyes at seeing her inner circle fight like children.

Tyrian was ready for the third time and deflected two of Jaune's reaching blows before falling on his back to Jaune's backfist. He grabbed Jaune's foot and gets knocked down by Jaune's backflip kick. Earning applause from both the crowd and the audience.

Tyrian stood up and in a fit of rage, he just charges right at Jaune to strike him with a flying kick, but Jaune intercepted that midair with a standing leg at Tyrian's crotch.

This sent the psychopath kneeling as he grasped on his injured genitals.

The men held their scrotums in fear of seeing the sacred jewels getting pierced by a leg.

Cinder laughed maniacally at Tyrian, who is held by his waist by Hazel by now.

Already, Tyrian wasted no time standing up and charged at Jaune with a front kick, but was again intercepted by a roundhouse kick to the face, knocking the psycho down. He tried another kick, and got struck mid-attack by Jaune's swinging foot at his face.

Tyrian stood up, groggy, and saw Jaune coming at him like lightning and struck him with a solid crescent kick at his chest that knocked him over to the crowd.

"Amazing..." Pyrrha smiled, seeing Jaune's skills being used. Though she seemed upset at Jaune not using his blade.

Mercury blew a raspberry, stating that his kicks were way better.

"Yeah, right. I doubt you can kick through a hundred Grimm with that leg, loser."

"Keep talking, minty, and I'll..."

Both were kept shut by Cinder's flames at their faces.

"Interesting... such strength... such power. I wonder how did Mr. Arc earn such vigor."

Cinder had a training manual with texts she didn't understand.

Tyrian stood up and grabbed a pair of bottles, which he smashed together, making a pair of improvised weapons.

"Tyrian!"

"I don't take orders from you, old man!"

Groggy, Tyrian strikes at an incoming Jaune, but had his weapons disarmed by a solid kick to the arm. He tried to kick Jaune, but it got blocked and he had a kick to the face. Too injured...

Jaune then struck at his chest with a scream with a double foot stomp.

Everyone was stunned, shocked to see that their psycho was killed in a flash.

Pyrrha was shocked. Sure she had trained her love to fight, but she was sure she never taught him to kill.

Tyrian fainted, leaving room to be a victim of Cinder's humiliating jeers at him.

Nora and Ren held onto each other like they depend on it, horrified to see their brother kill without hesitation.

Team RWBY was mixed.

Ruby held on her bile to see her crush murder someone, Blake and Weiss looked wordlessly and Yang comforted her sister.

The rest were unaffected or could not comment.

A yellow belt checked on Tyrian by his neck to check he's alright, but he gestured to Ozpin with a neck cut, confirming that Tyrian is dead.

"How does Mr. Arc get to be so strong to kill a man with his feet?"

Ironwood received his answer by the same copy of the book that slammed Cinder.

"I may not understand this, but in time, we might use this to put our men in prime shape. Specialist, relay this book in our channels once we leave."

"Yes, sir."

Salem confiscated the book from Cinder's lap and started to read it... but she couldn't understand the texts either.

A/N: Damn, that was short. Don't worry, I'll come up with a sequel.