𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚌𝚊𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎

how - clairo
————0—————
(tw! sexual harassment)

i woke up from my slumber, to feel the sun beaming on my face. my eyes opened slowly, as i looked at my phone to see that it was 2pm. "well, shit" i said, as i woke up to go to the bathroom. "i was trying to fix my sleep schedule too" i thought to myself, as i brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror. i was wearing black sweatpants, with one of kageyama's really really baggy hoodies. i was supposed to give it back before i left, but it was just too comfy. and, it smelled like cologne. which was pretty nice.

i walked downstairs, and saw my brother in the kitchen making something to eat. "well, good morning sleepy head" he said, as i rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. "whatcha making?" i asked, looking over his shoulder. "just eggs" he said, still looking down. i walked out of the kitchen, and sat at the table. i looked at my phone once again, but i just now saw all the notifications from the groupchat with tsukki, hinata, yams and kageyama. a lot of them were just things like "where tf did you go?" and "bitch, get back here"

i texted back saying: "i'm not dead, jeez" and then went onto my texts with kenma.

(a/n: i'm changing the texting format cause wattpad is a glitchy mf<3)

kenma, 1:27pm:
hey, you awake? me and kuroo are going
to an arcade tn. wanna come?

"AAAAAAA" i screamed, as my brother jumped. "what the fuck y/n??" he said, putting his hand on his chest, breathing in and out. "sorry!" i said, getting up and running to my room.

y/n, 1:30pm
sure! sorry, i just woke up lol

kenma's pov:

"sure! sorry, i just woke up lol" she texted back, as i blushed a bit and died in my game. "shit!" i yelled, and turned around to see kuroo looking at me. "someone's a bit red" he said, smirking at me. "she respond?" and i threw a pillow at him. "shush" i said, and turned back to my game. he caught the pillow, and walked up and sat beside me. "so is she coming?" he said and laid down. "mhm" i said back, trying not to die.

"fun" kuroo said, as i heard him open tik tok and start scrolling. "i found y/n's tik tok by the way-" "LET ME SEE" i said, and jumped on him snatching his phone from him. "chill, i'll show you" he said, and handed me his phone. "oh my god." i said out loud, and stalked her account. i was doing okay, until i saw a video of her doing the chika dance.

yeah i'm in deep.

"she's so cutttteeeeee!" i said, and put my tomato face into my hands. "someone's excited" kuroo said and smirked. "shut itttt" i said and looked back at the tv, seeing "game over" on the tv. "well shit"

y/n's pov:

"wow so he's gonna just leave me on read?" i said, and stood up to look in the mirror. "well i'll just go out then, i guess" i said and looked in my closet for a outfit to wear. "hmmm..this will do!"

(you don't need to wear one of these obv, these r just some options)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~third person pov,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
third person pov,

"damnnnnn i look hot as fuck" you said as you posed in the mirror, kenma won't even know what he's missin-

"uh-" your brother said, startling you as you jumped and looked at him. "i brought you food, i'll, uh, go now!" he said and left the room. "well, atleast he wasn't an ass about it" you said, and picked up the sandwich he brought. you took a
bite, put your shoes on and left.

~~~~~~~~~~

"where should i even go?" you asked yourself, as you walled through the city, looking for something to satisfy your boredom. you stopped, however, when you saw a cafe that looked adorable. you didn't even need more then a second of looking at it to step inside.

it. was. so. cute! it was a cat themed cafe. the wallpaper was cats, the chairs were cats, even the machines were cats! it felt like heaven. you walked up to the counter, looking at the menu and deciding on iced coffee. you ordered it, and waited for it to be done. once you got it, you sat down at a table next to the window.

the chatter in the cafe was quite loud, but you didn't mind much. you were too busy admiring the surroundings. so busy in fact, that you didn't notice the guy that just sat at your table. "hey, babes" he said, slinging an arm around you as you could barley keep in your disgusted expression.

"what's a pretty girl like you doing here by yourself?" he said, giving a smirk that made you feel uneasy. "i-i'm not by myself, i have friends coming" you stuttered, trying to push his arm off of you.

however, it didn't budge as he let out a low chuckle. "yeah, i doubt that" he said.

he put a hand on your thigh, as you got more and more uncomfortable by the second. you didn't know weather you wanted to call someone from the counter or not. but, it turns out you didn't have to when you heard a low growl from behind you. "the lady said to leave her alone"

you looked behind you, to see kuroo and kenma standing there. by kuroo's expression, you could tell he was the one that said it. but, kenma wasn't any less angry. seeing a guy touching you like that without consent, pissed him off more then anything else.

"cmon, she's fine. we're just trying to have fun" he said as tears started to form in your eyes. you felt disgusted.

"i swear to god if you don't get off of her i'll take my nintendo switch and shove it so far down your throat that you'll shit it out" kenma said, shocking you. and seemingly the guy, since his expression completely flipped. he got up and ran away, like the pussy he is.

you stood up and hugged both of them, letting a single tear fall before wiping it away. "thank you guys. but how did you know i was here?" you asked them, as kenmas aura spooked the living shit out of you. "we were in the area, and saw you from the window while you were trying to push him off" kuroo responded and fluffed your hair. "are you okay?"

"i'm fine, but could we go somewhere else?" you asked them, looking down at the ground embarrassed. "we could go back to my house if you want. i have games" kenma said as he gave a warm smile, trying his best to comfort you. "okay" you said, and you left.

you were so distraught that you didn't even realize..you were going to kenma's house.

hi guys, i'm so so so so sorry this chapter took so long omg, i've just been having writers block lately + school, but i'll try to update this story more since people like it<3 thanks 4 reading. i'll update again soon.