Chapter 0: Prologue

Chapter 0: Prologue

~-Someone Else’s Dream-

“Finally, I’ve found you…My perfect host…”

“Who are you?” Asks the blonde curiously, looking around his surroundings calmly. The blonde’s surroundings are all pitch black, and he walks what he imagines where the voice is. His footsteps is echoing. Oddly enough, he didn’t even see where the floor is because this place is pitch black, after all. 

“This must be a dream…” The blonde Nation mumbles while he continues to walk. He didn’t know where the heck he is. He knew that he was right that he was dreaming. After all, how can he walk where there’s no floor? Where’s the logic in this strange dream?

“Who are you?” Repeats the blonde Nation in inquiry. He wants answers, and he will ask again. He still continues to walk, and the darkness is endless.

“Someday, you’ll know who I am, my perfect host.”

-~Someone Else’s Dream ends~-

-~Hetalia~-

A few months later, in an unknown dim room lighted by sunlight passing through the red curtains of the covered window; the twelve nations are in a trance state. They were formed a square of each sides, standing, with their eyes has vague colors, except Italy. If Italy opens his amber eyes, he has the same vague color as them. Suddenly, their eye colors turns darker. They look confuse, not knowing where the heck they are. They never seem to notice that underneath them, there’s a strange circle on the floor, with strange language and different symbols in it.

“V-veeh~ Germany! I can’t move!” whines Italy, struggling in distress while complaining, but it isn’t effective. Italy have auburn hair, with a curl on his left side of his head. He wears a blue WWII military, a black shirt and tie, and black boots. Italy is on the left side of Germany about 10 meters apart.

“I know, Italia.” Replies Germany with a sigh. He can’t even move an inch, even his fingers! Germany is a tall, muscular man, with sleek blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a teal Waffen-SS officers’ uniform with a Knight’s cross of Iron Cross on the collar, black gloves, and brown combat boots. Germany is in the middle, while Japan is on his right side of 10 meters apart.

“This is strange….it looks like we’re in some sort of Horror movie with this perfect setting.” Comments Japan calmly in awe. Japan is a short, slim man with black hair, flatly-colored light brown eyes. He wears a white naval uniform with black and gold accents, black shoes, and a scabbard adorn on his waist with his katana in it.

The Nations are composed of Italy, Germany, and Japan on the east side. On the west side are consisted of Switzerland, France, and Liechtenstein.

On North are consisted of China, America, and England. On south are consisted of Austria, Russia, and Hungary. They are all in line about 10 meters apart each other in straight line. They even can’t look each other because it’s hard looking at them when they can’t even move their necks, paralyzed and only their eye sockets can move. 

“If I have my piano, I can play our horror movie’s background music and express my feelings about this strange situation through music!” Says Austria passionately. Austria has violet eyes and somewhat wavy brown hair, with a wild strand. He wore glasses, a long navy blue coat with a white jabot, black shoes, and black pants. He also has a mole on his face.  

“Where the bloody hell are we?!” Asks the blond Englishman, irritate that he can’t move, and he is beside the American. At least it isn’t double by American-French combinations; or else, his irritation will be double! England has messy, short golden blond hair and lime-green eyes. He has a slender figure and bushy eyebrows. His uniform consists of a green jacket, a brown Sam Browne belt, green pants tucked into his boots, off-white shirt, a tie that’s a shade of green that’s slightly darker than the rest of his uniform, and brown boots that almost come up to his knees.