Insomnia

Louis' POV:

Its 2 am & I can't sleep. All the boys are in their bunks & Haz is with me. We just finished today's concert & everyone is tired. The management really gave us hell last couple of weeks, recording, writing & concerts. And everyone was stressed out & today was our last concert of the tour & we have got a few days off before we start writing & recording again. I'm exhausted but due to my Insomnia I can't sleep & I am trying to not move much or else Haz would wake up & he deserves the sleep. Management is on our case too, somehow Larry started trending again & management called us for meeting & gave us ear full even that was not our fault & Haz was very upset.

Knowing that there was no way I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight I quietly get out of bunk & went on couch. I was scrolling through my phone when Haz entered. "Hey Babes, why are you awake?" I asked him as he sat beside me. "I should be the one to ask that question. Can't sleep, hmm?" he asked me pulling me closed to him. I just nodded & tucked my face in his neck. His hands found their way in my hair & I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Boo you should have woke me up when you couldn't sleep. You know I would've helped you." "I know Haz but everyone is tired due to management & deserve some rest & you were upset cause of management. So I thought to let you sleep. No big deal." I said shrugging. He just pulled me closer & kissed me on my head, "I know that you are tired too Boo. At least we get some sleep at night but due to your insomnia you can't even sleep. And you deserve some rest too. I know that you have spent most of the time writing songs & you were upset too because of modest but you put on a brave face for me. Boobear you are like an open book & I could read you very well. On the bright side we got few days off to get some rest. We can spend those days cuddling & just spending time with each other, right." He said kissing me.

Haz always know what to say to make me happy. He knows me like no one else. He then rested on the couch & pulled me on top of him. I just looked at him confused. He kissed me on my forehead & pulled me closer. He then started humming 'Home'. I rested my head on his chest & his heartbeat calming me. I felt myself getting sleepy & I heard Haz whisper 'I love you' to me before I fell asleep for hopefully few hours.

 457 words.

Hope you like it :) Sorry for the delay.

Love x. D