Delilah's First Meeting

The music was loud that it made the walls vibrate with the volume, I wasn’t into this rock music. it wasn't my scene but my sister Dani wanted to come to the pub tonight as her ex was here and she wanted to show him what he was missing out on, so we were both dressed up, our hair done and everything. “Delilah can you go get me a drink, if I get up I will look like I am trying to get him to come talk to me.” asked my poor older sister, “sure Dani, if you give me the money but I am going for a smoke first, this music is giving me a headache” with that I walked out into the beer garden by the entrance. I tried rolling but my hands were cold so I was struggling “here have one of my straights watching you roll is painful” I heard someone laugh, looking up I saw this girl with dark straight hair with purple ends and piercings, her appearance made her look edgy but yet she seemed friendly, “thanks” I took her straight and she gave me her lighter then cocked her head to the side and asked “what do you think of the band then blondie?” “oh umm...honestly?” “No I just met you so lie to me” she laughs. “Hehe umm honestly I don't like this kind of music I am only here for my sister as she is trying to make her ex regret breaking up with her.” “Ahh the classic ‘look what you’re missing’ thing, I got you?” “Yeah, ever done it?” “No I help my friends do it though, oh how rude of me, I am Harmony, but I get called Rebel alot so either works. What about you?” “Oh I am Delilah Mackenzie, but most call me Del if not Delilah” “Ahh ok fair enough.” 

We sit and talk for a while, when we hear the music stop as they announce they are having a break for fifteen minutes. I hear Harmony mutter something, I look at her and she simply says “time to put on my show, I am sorry in advance by the way, you seem cool.” I see her down her drink as a guy slightly taller with a thin but muscular build comes out and shouts “REBEL!!! What you think? We are amazing right?” I see her sigh and place a smile on her face as she get pulled up in a hug by the guy. “Ty, you weren’t the worst I have heard you guys play that is for sure.” “so you liked it then right? Am I a Rockgod in your eyes yet?” Harmony laughs, then looks at him her eyes guarded “Not even close, look buy me and my friend here a drink and maybe you will just class as a rock star.” “What? No way! You can get your own drinks.” I look at her and see an annoyed expression on her face she pulls out of his arms and sighs “fine Tyler, I guess I am not important enough to be treated like the strange girls you meet at bars, I understand, in future I will lie to you about how your music sounds, I won’t make sure you get to practice on time. Bye Tyler.” She took only three steps when  “Rebel wait.” She looked at me and winked, I had to hold my laugh inside, this girl was something else and I had only known her for five minutes. She stopped walking and looked at Tyler, with a slight glistening to her eyes, and she pulled a innocent smile, “yes Ty?” He looked at her, swore under his breath and stomped his foot then came over and said to her “I hate it when you do this, fine I will get you and your new friend drinks.” She plays with his long curls and looks into his eyes from under her lashes “thank you Ty, but what did I do?” he seems hypnotised by her when he says in a quiet voice “you Jedi mind tricked me again.” She pulls back and laughs “go get me and Delilah a drink” he walks off muttering under his breath and we follow a few steps behind when we get in we go straight to the bar and she drags me to the band “Lilah these are the boys, you already met Ty, but Jack plays drum, Chris is Tyler’s brother and plays Bass as well as guitar, he is the talented one, and Axcell is vocals” as she introduces them they all wave. Jack laughs and points to Tyler who is struggling with all the drinks, I look and say “shall we help him?” Harmony looks at me like I am crazy and says “ no way that is his punishment he can struggle on his own I always help him, besides I have to carry his drunk ass home later if he doesnt pace himself as it is.” Chris and the other guys look at her trying to surpress their laughter, Chris then looks at her and says “what has happened now? What did you do?” Harmony looks at him and says “me? Nothing I am a good girl remember?” to which they all laugh and mutter under their breath “yeah right!” She sighs and says “fine. I told him to get me and Lilah a drink and he refused too, so I may have manipulated the situation but considering what he tried the other day you guys can’t blame me.” They all nodded in agreement but then Chris said, “that seems a bit light for you though, is that it?” She smiled an evil smile and said “no course not, when he puts his drink down I am going to put some crushed chilli in it. “ To which we all laughed and I looked at Jack who was tapping the drums infront of him slightly, I asked him “is she serious?” He smiled and said “yup completely, take it you just met her, she is something else that is for sure, but I can tell she likes you so you will know the Harmony we know. Brace yourself.”