Prologue

(AUTHOR'S NOTE- MAJOR CHANGES AHEAD...)

                                                                                  - 11/04/24

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jing Guan Continent, Han Shu Country Night Market...

It was November 15th 2019,

The night was as strange as ever in the Country of Han Shu. The night curtain didn't have a single star But had a lot of clouds.

The people of Jing  Guan called these kinds of nights, The Dooms Day as it was famous for arson and murder...

On a night like this, people were enjoying their time with their friends and family without the faintest idea of what could happen.

Jin Beihe was strolling around the market in search of something eye-catching for her younger sister Jin Yanhuo's Birthday.

'There should be something... Like a Jade pendent of some sorts that I can give Huo'er as a present... Wait! Someone is following me. But I am disguised as a normal citizen. How can someone...'

"Jin Yanhuo is that you?" Shouted Jin Beihe loud enough for both of them to hear.

Jin Huo came out from behind a tree with an annoyed look.

"How did you know it was me? I hid myself well this time. I really want to see what you'll get me for my birthday! I am so excited, I can't wait!" Said Jin Yanhuo excitedly.

"I have sharp ears, Sharp eyes and a sharp nose. You have them too so you should have known that I will catch onto you. Besides, except for you who would recognize me and follow me?" Asked Jin Beihe.

Both the Jin sisters were very talented. Jin Beihe was a renowned army scientist and strategist. In contrast, Jin Yanhuo was an undefeatable army major. Both are the youngest and most accomplished in their respective fields in recorded history. 

But Jin Beihe was also born with strange healing abilities, She can cure people who are confirmed to die! but no one except the army knows about its existence.

'I am very lucky to have a sister like her...' Jin Yanhuo thought.

Jin Beihe and Jin Yanhuo love each other dearly. They are not like other siblings who get jealous of each other easily.

That's because their parents died when they were young. And their other family members are greedy and cruel. So they only had each other from the start.

Jin Beihe told Jin Yanhuo to wait outside so that she wouldn't see the gift. And despite being curious, Jin  Yanhuo obediently sat at a park near the gift shop. This is one of the reasons why Jin Beihe loved her sister a lot. Because of her obedience and loyalty towards her. And of course, because she is her sister.

After buying a crimson jade pendant shaped like a crescent moon with the word Jin engraved with gold on it, Jin Beihe put it into a decorated small box, put the box into her pocket and went outside.

The two sisters went around the market and bought many things. After all, it is difficult for both of them to be free on the same days like this.

Suddenly Jin Beihe's phone started ringing. She took her phone out of her pocket and saw that it was an unknown number.

'That's strange... No one should call me now. I mean.. Its midnight! My instincts tell me to pick it up so I guess I have no other choice...'

Jin Beihe picked it up.