I miss you...

2015... Mumbai...

Indian cricket team were having their late-night dinner. MS Dhoni was eating his grilled fish, occasionally popping a piece of butter chicken from Sonu's plate because he has stopped eating it (from his own plate) 6 years back for diet. 

An extremely grumpy looking Rohit was munching his food silently. He was sleeping peacefully when MS woke him up and dragged him for dinner. But he DON'T want to eat... But sleep. 

Grampy Rohit was enough to make Virat's mood very pleasant.  

Harry was sitting between Rohit and Virat with forks in both hands getting ready to operate the crab he has just ordered. He punched his crab hard with a fork in an attempt to deshell it.. it slid away and gravy spill right on Rohit's face. 

"what the... Noone lets me eat. Noone lets me sleep. why is everyone behind my life?" He spoke dramatically.

Virat was about to laugh but harry repeated his action with other hand and this time, a small piece of crab flow and landed on Virat's head.

Jaddu burst out laughing, soon everyone at the table joined followed by famous Rohirat fight about who is looking more funny and stupid.

"Jaddu... stop that," MS ordered as he saw jaddu climbing on the table to click the pictures of Rohirat with curry on their faces.

"Ro, Cheeku... Go wash your face," MS spoke shaking his head tiredly as he wondered if there any one thing in the world on which these two can't fight.

"It's all because of you. I was sleeping peacefully. You woke me up." Ro complained childishly as he stormed away to wash his face. Virat followed him thinking if it would be a great idea if he get Rohit entirely wet by messing with the tap.

Here, Hardik took his fork to start his 'adventures with the crab' MS silently dragged Hardik's plate towards himself and started deshelling it. A grinning Hardik started telling MS about some awesome bright green jacket he brought the day before. 

Everyone went back to minding their own business such as Jaddu and Shikar betting on what topic Rohit and Virat would be fighting as they return, Kulcha discussing about how to bet Hardik-Rahul in pubg, Jassi & Bhuvi planning their movie night, Shami Concentrating only and only his biryani.

Amidst all this, Suresh Raina was struck at MS deshelling Hardik's crab. It took his back 10 years down the line, to the days when he was a 19-year debutant. 

2005... Srilanka.

Technically that was his first day with the team because the day before they were in the flight to Srilanka. Suresh Raina has spent all day in his room alone as his room partner MS Dhoni has just dumped his language in the room and vanished into Yuvi's room for some video game competition. 

But Raina wasn't complaining, he got his lone time to think his dream coming true. Seeing Sachin from so close. Sitting beside Dravid in the flight. He actually liked Rahul Bhai. He is sweet just like Kaif Bhaiya.  It still felt like a dream.

At dinner time Sonu was wondering if he should go down or he should just eat his snacks and sleep. But... But he was terribly hungry. "should I just go to Kaif bhaiya?  But I didn't ask his room number." He thought. 

just then, Kaif entered the room saying "Chel Sonu, Dinner karthe hai." And Sonu gave him the big happy smile.

"Mahi didn't come yet?" Kaifu asked as they started walking down to the restaurant. Sonu just nodded no.

"There video game competition his still on I guess. they won't be done until they get good scoldings from Paaji." Kaif said mentally making a note to complain to paaji.