a/n

I'm really so, so sorry. I've been trying to update, but I just can't think of anything to write, but another chapter should be up either today or possibly tomorrow, if we set up one of the computers we have up back home.

On the bright side, I heven't cut since December 23rd, and I'm planning on trying as hard as I can never to do it again, but obviously I will have a relapse, that's inevitable, it's always part of the recovery process.

So, I hung out with my friends last night, at my parents work, because I have to look after their buisness for two days, and my friends decided to, once it was past closing hours, go to the movie store and get some horror moives, and if you know me, I don't do well with horror movies. I litterally punched myself in the face watching Insidius because I was so scared. And then the fu*kers decided to go onto YouTube and watch real life ghost sightings and I was sh*tting myself the whole time, because some of them were actually real, you could just tell.

Anyway, now that I'm back in Fairview, my mom is forcing me into the basement, which, is fu*king creepy. Like, one of my friends, told me she heard scratching on the walls, and my other friend told me she woke up to some black figure shadowing over her. My house has never felt safe for me, I'm always scared in it, and from last night, I didn't even want to go home because my parents weren't home last night. So yea, I'm afraid to be in my house alone. Oh and apparently, there is some really fu*ing demonic thing outside of my house as well, and my friends don't want to tell me what it is because apparently it will make me never want to go to my house again.

But yea, that's my life right now. Sorry for not updating still, but I'm working on the next chapter and it will be up really soon. Bye. Sorry for the rant as well.