In Plain Sight

Somewhere in the world, in an undisclosed location...

The large group of sixteen girls who had just committed the largest crime in recent memory has now gone into hiding.

Well, not exactly.

The girls were living in an average-sized house somewhere on planet earth, but other than that they were just living normal, American-ish lives.

However,

They were not allowed to leave the house unless they were permitted to leave.

When one of them did go out, they made sure to wear a mask that concealed their identity.

Most of the time, they looked like they were protecting themselves from Coronavirus.

Inside the house...

The IZ*ONE girl was crammed on the couch watching The Daily Show on TV because that was the only "news program" they liked to—and wanted to watch.

Meanwhile, the Blackpink girls were sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast.

"How long are we going to have to stay like this??"

"I'm so bored........"

"Can't we go to a restaurant at least once?"

Jisoo slammed her hands on the table.

"Look, I'm sorry that you have to go through this," Jisoo responded. "But you know what you signed up for—and complaining isn't going to get you anywhere."

The IZ*ONE girls applauded in agreement.

"Facts, Miss."

"Jisoo for president."

"Can you be my teacher?"

Jisoo looked confused.

"No. I can't teach to save my life."

"Awwww......."

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Jisoo said as she got up from the table. "I have some work to do."

"Wait..." Rosé tried to call Jisoo back. "You didn't finish your breakfast!"

"Knock yourselves out."

The other three Blackpink girls immediately went for the plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

An hour later, all of the girls were in the living room binge-watching The Daily Show on TV.

Trevor Noah: Oh no, they do, but ever since apartheid ended, they are also being killed by black police—progress.

[a/n: Trevor Noah is talking about his home country of South Africa; this is not meant to offend anyone at all]

The girls laughed like a bunch of crazy people.

*Knock knock*

"Who could that be?"

Jisoo went to the door and opened it.

A delivery man appears on the other side.

"Can I help you?"

"I have a package for... miss Kim?"

Jennie ran to the door.

"Which one?"

"Uhh... It just says, miss Kim."

"Okay then..."

Jennie takes the package out of the delivery man's hands and runs back into the living room.