Chapter 2-The Party

After many hours later, my family and I finally got to the hotel we will be staying at. It was a pretty nice hotel, it had a balcony with the most beautiful view of the beach. I walk out to the balcony and let the breeze hit my skin, I breath in the smell of the ocean water and admired the sparkles the sun gives the ocean.

"y/n come help unpack," My said from calling inside the hotel room.

I walk in and grab my suitcase and start unpacking all my toiletries, it wasn't a lot since I don't care much about my looks. My sister on the other hand, she walks into the bathroom with a handful of makeup, just the makeup.

"Kira, what's with all the makeup?" I questioned. "we'll be swimming most of the time, you don't need that much,"

"Well little sister," I hate it when she calls me little sister "There could be a chance I run into Jonathan, and if I do I need to look beautiful for him,"

I was trying so hard not to beat the crap out of her.

"Well if Jonathan actually cares about you, then you don't need all that makeup to impress him,"

"But if I end up being with him there could be paparazzis, and I wouldn't want to look bad for them,"

I just rolled my eyes and left the bathroom before I was going to explode.

"Hey mom, I finished unpacking. Can I take a quick walk around the beach, I'll be back in 5 minutes," I said. I really needed some fresh after listening to my sister.

"Sure sweetie, but only five minutes," She said.

I grabbed the keycard and started walking out of the hotel.

It was beautiful outside, sometimes I wish I could stay here forever. I have actually thought about moving to LA after I graduate but let's be honest, I'm broke. I walk over to the sand and just looked out the horizon. I look around and notice a bunch of girls in a group screaming.

"What the hell," I said under my breath. I walk over there to see what the all the fuss is about. I stopped about half way there and saw...Jonathan Bradis. I froze up and just stared at him.

Out of all the places he could be, he decided to go to the beach. The reason I wanted to take a walk was to get my mind of him and Kira, this doesn't help one bit.

Before I turned around and walked away I somehow made eye contact with him. All the girls were still surrounding him and screaming, but he still kept his eyes on me. I felt very uncomfortable, yet relaxed. I hate to admit but Kira was right, he is kind of cute, but that does not change the way I feel about him. All of a sudden he did the one thing I despise, the smile.

I rolled my eyes and left, he thought I was going to fall into that one, not even close. I didn't even bother to look behind me to see his reaction of me leaving, and rolling my eyes at him. It doesn't matter anyways, he won't remember.

I got back to hotel and my mom and dad were laying on the bed watching tv and my sister was still in the bathroom organizing her toiletries.

"Did you have a nice walk honey?" my dad asked with his eyes still on the tv.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," I said struggling to find words. You thought I was going to tell my family about my encounter with Jonathan Brandis, well you thought wrong.

"Oh, y/n and Kira I have something to tell you," mom says. Kira walks and of the bathroom and we walk over to the bed.

"Your father and I are doing an activity all day tomorrow and the next day, but it is only for married couples like us,"

"So i trust you two will make sure you are by each others sides at all times when you go to the beach by yourself, ok." My dad said looking at both of us with a serious face.

~3 hours later~

Sarah comes out of the bathroom with a bright red bikini on.

"where are you going the sun is almost setting?" I said with a confused look.

"Um, I thought it would be cool to go to the beach and watch the sunset," Kira said biting her lip.

When Kira is biting her lip that mean she is lying. She definitely not going to the beach to watch the sunset. But my parents don't know that.

"Oh, that's a smart idea" MY dad says "but bring y/n along with you so your not alone"

Kira and I both groaned and rolled our eyes.I got up and walked with Sarah to the beach.

"So why are you really going to the beach?" I questioned. Kira refused to make eye contact

"I don't know what you mean, I told you up in the hotel room," Kira said trying to make an excuse for herself.

"Kira I know you bite your lips when you are lying."

"Fine, I heard Jonathan is having a little party at the beach so I thought I would go,"

I should have known it had something to do with Jonathan. It was the only reason she was excited to come to the beach this summer.

"Kira, I said it once and I will say it again. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You aren't even invited to the party," I said raising my voice.

She looked at me with complete shock. "Well everyone is invited to the beach silly."

This girl has lost her mind.

We got to the beach and I layed down my towel to sit on. I didn't put on a swim suit so I didn't expect to go swimming. Kira quickly set down her stuff and pulled out a little mirror to check herself to see if she needed to fix her hair or makeup.

"Ok I am going to go find Jonathan, you just sit and stay," Kira said as she stormed off looking for Jonathan.

"I'm not a dog!" I yelled.

I looked at the sunset and all the vibrant colors. I am kind of glade I came to the beach, the sunset was gorgeous.

It was a hour later and Kira is no where to be found. I was impatient so I got up and started looking for her. I couldn't find Kira anywhere.

"KIRA!" yelled hoping to get response. Nothing

All of a sudden I Hear, "Look out!"

I turn around and see and volleyball flying right towards my face, then next I know is I was laying in the sand with a throbbing nose. Someone came running up to me and kneeled right beside me.

"Woah, are you ok?" This person asked, but I couldn't make out who it was since the were wearing sunglasses and a hat, even thought it was night time.

"No, I think I broke my nose," I said

The mystery person took off the sunglasses to get a closer look at my nose, and then I realized who it was.

"Oh...my...god, your-"

"Shhh. I don't want people to know I am here."

I am sitting in the sand with a possible broken nose with the one, the only, Jonathan Brandis...