Chapter 8-Just an Ordinary Girl

Jonathan and I managed to find our way back on the road and we are no longer lost. Then we get to Jonathans house and I am kind of sad our adventure is over. Jonathan gets out of the car and I get out to so I can say goodbye.

"So now what?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jonathan asked looking confused.

"With us," I said.

"We just forget this day every happen you go back to your family and I go back to mine," Jonathan said.

I was confused and angry, he was happy to hang out with me and now he wants to forget this whole day ever happened.

"What if I don't want to forget?" I asked trying not to cry.

"Y/n no one can know what happen today, I'm a celebrity and you're just an ordinary girl it doesn't work like that," Jonathan said not looking sad one bit.

"Really, then if I am just an ordinary girl then you're just a fake celebrity. I can't believe I thought you were different," I said crying and running to my car.

"Wait y/n I didn't mean it like that," Jonathan said trying to catch up to me but it was to late I was already in my car and ready to drive away.

When I looked out the window I noticed the paparazzi standing outside their van taking pictures but I was to angry to care.

When I get to the hotel I saw River and Kira cuddling together on the couch watching tv. Did Kira just forget about Jonathan.

"Ahem," I coughed trying to get their attention.

Kira and River quickly sat up looking at me.

"Oh y/n you're back," Kira said scooting away from River trying to hide the fact that she was just cuddling with him.

"Kira I maybe younger than you but I'm not an idiot, I saw you two cuddling," I said not giving a care in the world.

I sit down on my bed rethinking everything that had just happen. I can't let Jonathan have such an impact on me. I started to tear up and River can tell.

"I think I am going to go and let you two talk," River said giving Kira a small kiss on the cheek and leaving.

"What happened y/n," Kira asked walking over to lay next to me on the bed.

"You were wrong about Jonathan," I said and I started to cry like a baby. "He doesn't care about me, I thought he did but he doesn't. We had a great time, he showed me around LA, we found this beautiful lake, we kissed, and-"

"Wait a second!" Kira yelled sitting up. "You two did what?"

"Um... we kissed," I said quietly.

"I thought you hated him?" Kira asked with a confused look on her face.

"I thought I did too but I don't," I said looking down at my hands.

It was true, I don't hate him. Even though he called me an ordinary girl I don't hate him. Apart of me wants to go back and forgive him, but I can't. Also, those words I yelled at him when he called me ordinary, I did not mean it not one word. What has this boy done to me?

"If you don't hate him why are you crying?" Kira asked hugging me trying to comfort me.

"I want to hate him but I can't. Jonathan has done something to me but me but I don't know what," I said crying in her shoulder.

Kira gasped and then just pushed me back up and looked at me with bigs eyes and a big smile.

"Oh my god! You love him," She said still having a smile on her face.

"What!I do not, either way don't you love him," I said.

"Well, I thought I did," Kira said and then starting to blush like crazy. "Then was until my second encounter with River. He is the sweetest person and easy to talk to, I think I love him,"

When she was talking about River it just reminded me more about Jonathan. Was Kira right? Do I love him?