The walk to school

Finns POV~
Ok bye mom'I say as I grab my bag and head out the door' bye honey. she says.

As I'm walking to school I see my friends catching up to me.

Hey 'I say as they finally catch up. Hey 'they all greeted back. Did you hear what that slut Millie did?'jack said.

Don't you think it's a little rude to be calling someone a slut? I say defending her.
But she is,plus your just saying that because you obviously like her. Noah says.

Firstly I am not a slut I just a have boyfriend for everyday of the week and also you don't have to defend me I can defend myself,thank you very much. A familiar voice says.

Why are you even here? 'I say.
Oh come on don't act stupid I know you like me.

I-i don't like you.'i say stuttering.

No I'm pretty sure you do but your just hiding the fact that I'll never actually feel the same way about you finnie.'millie said rolling her eyes.

Anyway what's the tea that you heard about me jack? Millie said sarcastically.

Well the tea is that you slept with your tenth boy toy and school started one week ago. Jack said.

Well what can I say it's a gift.'millie said smirking. Why do you like playing guys
anyway? Wyatt said.
Millie rolls her eyes and ignores the question and runs in the school.

What's her problem? Noah says.

——————————
Hmm I wonder what's wrong with Millie?🤔

Anyway First chapter I hope you like it😁

Oh yah and I'm posting everyday but some days I might post more or not post at all but I will make sure to let you know why I didn't post😗✌️