Abuse

Millie's pov-

Wow Millie never knew you cared so much.'finn said smirking.
I don't,i just don't want anything to happen to you because your a good guy.'I said.

So does that mean your getting more comfortable to me?'finn asked

Well I guess so.'I said.
Well can you tell me more about yourself?'finn asked

What do you want to know?

Well do you live here alone and where's your parents?'finn asked.

Well my moms dead and my dads living his new life with his new family.'I said.

Oh how did she die?'finn asked.

My father killed her.'I said.

Wait so how is he not in jail, you told the cops right?'finn said. No,I didn't

He threatened me to not tell anyone.'I said.

But you didn't actually believe anything he said, right?'finn asked.

HE RAPED ME

Oh well I'm sor-

I was 9 years old

What?'finn asked

I was 9 years old when he raped me, he did it because I told one of my friends that he had killed my mother, and she told him what I said, but he denied it and she believed him. Then after he raped me he told me that he was sorry and he didn't know what got into him that day, and I believed him.
Then again he raped me three more times and I had to hear that stupid apology everyday. But then I got enough and one day when he was going to work he forgot the house keys at home so I took advantage of that so I took all his stuff and...
I burned it, and when he came back home he kept knocking on the door but I ignored it. Until he finally left and I never seen him again.

Until I was scrolling through instagram and I saw him and women and a child so I guess that's his new family.'I said.

Oh Millie I'm so sorry that this happened to you.'finn said.

It's fine you don't have to apologize.

It's getting late and my parents are gonna be worried if I don't get home soon.'finn said.

Ok bye.'I said waving at him.
Bye, love you mills.'finn said leaving.

Whatever wolfhard.

The next day

I wake to the sound of loud knocks on the door.
Who is it?'I say opening the door.

Dad what are you doing here?

—————————————

Hey guys sorry for not posting for two days I was really busy with school I didn't have enough time to make more chapters but I hope you like this one.

Btw I kinda don't like this chapter as mimics as the others.