'River?'

3rd pov
The newly proclaimed 'River-Sempai' walked over to the team. "Alright, lets get down to buisness. A little crow told me you all suck at receives. I'm here to show you how to receive, some setting and some spiking. But before we can do all that, we need to do introductions. You can just call me River or River-sensei, now I need to know your names and positions." Daichi went first "My name is Daichi and im the captain and a wing spiker." "Im Sugawara and im a setter" "A-Asahi, wing spiker and a-ace" "my names Tanaka, im a wing spiker." "Im Enoshita, wing spiker." "Kinoshita, wing spiker." "Narita, middle blocker" "Hinata middle blocker" 'so this is the tenma enthusiast, hes a carrot top' where the thoughts of River as she looked at him. "Kageyama, setter" "Tsukishima middle blocker" "Yamaguchi middle blocker."

River smirked. "Hey, Hinata, Kageyama, show me a spike." They looked a bit stunned but went over to the court anyway. She watched as Kageyama made a pinpoint set to Hinata and him spike it down. Although, much to the teams suprise she didnt look shocked. Coach Ukai had walked in momengs before. "That never gets old" River spoke softly, suprising some of the team that heard. "He really is like him, isnt he Keishan" she spoke again. "Told you didnt I." He responded. Hinata and Kageyama then came over. "What do you mean River-sensei?" The tangerine asked. "Well, you see, I was in the same generation, as the Tiny Giant." She said looking down.
.
.
.
"WHAAAAAAAT!?" Came sounding through the gym. "Really!? You went to school the same time as the Tiny Giant?!" Came the voice of Hinata. "Yep, and we where friends" she said with a piece sign and a close eyed smile. She was very proud about it. She walked over to the net passing Tsukishima on the way and whispering "Akiteru too" and went on.
He looked a bit shocked for a moment but quickly got over it. "Alright, so, i'm going to do some down balls, spikes, and ace quicks, you receive them"
Hinata was first, Asahi save us all... he hadn't even received when she yelled "stop!" He looked suprised. Nishinoya beamed and remembered the really harsh training she put him through. She guided him into the right possision. She then spiked it. He recieved it but it was shaky. "Ohhhh~, this'll be fun" Nishinoya said.  Thdy looked at him funny but looked back just in time to see her hold hinatas arms in place and hit them with the ball. Hard. She kept doing this untill they were slightly pink, she then went back and spicked the ball. This time, it was a perfect receive. She reapeted this with all the players fixing there stances and told them how to receive certain balls. After a while they had a break. They all the heard a small tune (soldier, poet king) she picked it up and blushed ever so slightly. "Ooohhhhh~ that's your boyfriends ringtone isnt it" Noya said smirking slightly. "Oh, shut it you" she said then picked up. "Hey, what's up?" "Ok, see you tonight,  Tenma~" she purred the last part. "Gotta go kids, I have a date, see you tommorow." She called, waving as she went.

She got home and did some slight makeup, a red lip, and foundation, which by the way was allmost as white as paper, because of her unnaturally light skin, even though she's outside all the time. She put on some black jeans, a red t-shirt and her hoodie which read " of Monsters of Men." It was a blue-ish grey with light blue words. She grabbed a blue over the shoulder bag and walked outside to see her boyfriend in all his short shaggie haired glory. "Hey, Ten" she said, reffering to both his old number and name. "Hey, river" he said back. She then kissed his cheek which made a beautifully scarlet blush spread across them as well. They then walked to the cafe a little ways down, making small talk along the qay. When they got there they sat dlwn and ordered. "I'll have qater and a blue berry muffin please." Tenma asked. "And I'll have red velvet cheesecake with a black coffee and caramel creamer. River had ordered as well. And so, the date ensued.