The Destination Is On Your Left

The two arrived at the hotel at dinner time. Eddie got up to pull the suitcases out of the trunk; Narrator did his best to help- luckily they packed light for the week. Narrator moved his suitcase away from the road and to the sidewalk while Eddie pulled out his own.

"Eddie!"

Eddie turned to see his sister walking towards him with her daughter in her arms. Eddie grinned and waved back before turning to Grant.

"Hey, Babe, I can't find my brush."

"Oh. Oh! Yeah, it's in my bag." Narrator gave a thumbs up. "I got you, Honey Bunches."

Eddie nodded and turned to his sister. "Hola, Cassie." He hugged her.

"¿Cómo estás, Eddie?/How are you, Eddie?"

"Buenas./Good" He looked to his niece and waved. "Hola, Emmie."

The girl waved back.

"¿Quién es este?/Who is this?" Cassie pointed to Grant.

"Oh, esto es Grant./This is Grant." He wrapped an arm around Grant. "Grant, this is my sister, Cassandra, and my niece, Emerald."

Grant waved. "Hola, mucho gusto."

Cassandra smiled, "Ah, you speak Spanish?"

"Not really."

"Well, it's nice to meet you too." She turned back to Eddie. "I hope I'll see you two for dinner tonight?"

"We'll be there. Te amo, Cas!"

"Love you too!" She walked off with Emmie.

Eddie looked to Grant, "Ready to check in?"