Prologue

Not all men are born equal. Izuku Midoriya learned this harsh reality learned at the young age of four.

He lived in a world where people were bestowed with powers. 

 It all began in China, Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. These traits were labelled as quirks. With the arrival of quirks, people began to wreak havoc and cause chaos. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. That profession is that of a hero. Heroes used their quirks to save lives and defeat villains.

A small portion of the population remained without quirks thus being branded as quirkless. The quirkless were discarded by society due to their lack of abilities. The quirkless are looked down upon and bullied by those with quirks because of their powerlessness.

Our protagonist Izuku was unfortunately diagnosed quirkless at the age of four. As a result, his best friend became his bully with the teachers overlooking the constant bullying. Izuku spent six years of his life being bullied. That is until he got powers of his own. Though he never forgot the suffering he endured while quirkless.

He grows up, meets unknown relatives, makes friends, fights villains, faces many hardships to ultimately achieves his lifelong goal of being the number one hero.

The Beast Hero: BEASTBOY