Chapter 2

Izuku while walking on his way home is trying to block out the words of All Might which continued to echo in his mind. He continued to walk and if anybody had passed they would have stated that he looks like an empty husk. He walked and walked and eventually walked passed a bank only to see it surrounded by the police. On the side some officers were holding back the civilians from going onto the scene. Izuku decided to ask one of the civilians what was happening.

A gang of criminals just robbed this bank but set off the alarm said one civilian.

"The problem is that they have hostages," said another civilian.

Another civilian dropped into the conversation to say, "They are waiting for a suitable hero to show up."

The robbers soon came out with each holding a hostage. Izuku looks up only to freeze in shock as he sees his mother as one of the hostages. He starts to hyperventilate. Even though all this is happening he still manages to hear the demands of the robbers.

The one who was holding his mother seemed to be the leader and he was asking for free passage and that they would ditch the hostages when they were far enough away for them to escape safely.

It then sinks in for Izuku and he realizes that he cant let them take his Mom, because they might kill the hostages in the end, he then starts to get angry and panicked.

His rage caused him to forget about his surroundings and he didnt realize that his skin started to turn green. Izuku continued to be stuck in his mind while his skin continued to turn green until he was completely green. Izuku then snaps out of his trance and tries to think of a way to save his Mom and for some reason the thought of a tiger came to mind, and the next thing he knew was that he started feeling extreme pain as his bones started to reshape and rearrange and he started growing larger tearing through his clothes and the strap of his bag-pack, and he fell to the floor on all fours. He finally looked at his hands to realize that they were green but that wasnt the weirdest part as he saw that his hand was expanding and gaining striped fur and ultimately became paws. The next thing he knew was that he was running on all four as a tiger towards the robber who was holding his mother hostage.

The robber was waiting for the police to accept his offer or he would blow the womans brains out, but the next thing he knew was that he felt a heavy weight land on him causing him to tumble over. He looked up only to meet the eyes of a green tiger stare him down menacingly. The tiger then slams its paw onto his head knocking him unconscious, the last thing he sees is the tiger heading towards the rest of his fellow robbers.

Izuku as a tiger was operating based on pure instinct alone and started to attack all the robbers and took them down. It then came up to Inko to help her to stand at first Inko is confused until she looks into the tigers eyes and her motherly instincts allowed her to realize that it was Izuku, but she was confused in how he had turned into a tiger.

The police, and civilians were all equally confused because the police were going to accept the deal when all of a sudden a green tiger showed up and took out the robbers starting with the leader while they and the robbers were too stunned to react causing the tiger to take out the robbers while everyone watched in stunned silence. The next thing they see that leaves them stunned is the tiger going to help up the woman who was being held by the leader.

The police snapping out of their shock point their guns at the tiger while trying to figure out what to do with the tiger.

Izuku comes back to himself and starts to feel extremely tired. The next thing he knows he starts to transform back to himself, but with one problem, he's naked as the transformation tore his clothes. Inko realizes that he is transforming back to himself but is going to be naked asks for something to cover him when, she is thrown a towel from the leading policeman who realized the situation and had the others lower their guns and get to arresting the unconscious robbers.

Izuku wakes up a few minutes later to realize that he is wrapped in a towel on the bed of an ambulance. He looks around only to see his mother and the leading officer from before. Izuku is slightly groggy but then everything came back to him.

"Mom are you okay?" he asks hurriedly.

"I should be asking you that Izuku." Says Inko. She then continues on to ask, "How did you do that Izuku? You were a tiger and your skin is green, Im so confused."

Izuku then started asking questions in confusion, "Mom slow down what are you talking about? What tiger? And what do you mean by I'm green"

"Izuku baby look at your skin," says Inko calmly.

Izuku looks down at his skin to see that his mother was right, his skin was green.

"Mom what happened to me?" asked a scared Izuku, he then continues to say, "The last thing I remember is thinking of a way to save you and then I ended up in this ambulance."

Inko looked at the officer and asked if they could go home. The officer mulled over it for a second and let them go based on the fact that the boy had no recollection of what happened.

Inko then scooped up the towel clad Izuku into her arms and started the journey home.