10

FIVES POV:

As I woke up, y/n was snuggled into my chest, peacefully sleeping. Her cheeks were pink, and her eyes were puffy. I started peacefully running my fingers through her hair, until she started shuffling in my arms.

She groaned and started to rub her eyes.

"Hi." She said smiling at me.

"Hi." I said back.

"Thank you." She put her head in my chest.

"For what?" I started to caress her hair.

"Being there for me."

"Im always here." I kissed her forehead.

"And im not going anywhere." I said hugging her back.

Y/Na POV:

As Five and I walked down to get some breakfast, or coffee really, I felt something soft touch my hand. Five interlocked his fingers with mine.

Fives hands were soft, and he held mine gently. His vains showed, and his fingers were boney. I loved his hands. They were attractive, but I also loved the way they felt. Gross... not like that. Ew.

I looked down at our hands, and Five tightened his grip slightly.

As we arrived at the kitchen, Klaus was making eggs. "Awe, look at you two holding hands, so sweet!" He lifted up his spactula. I rolled my eyes, and sat down in a seat next to Five. "Ah! Also, Look what I got." Klaus digged around in his pocket until he found a polaroid picture. He faced it down and slid it across the table.

I looked at Five in confusion, and flipped over the photo. "Uh, Klaus. What is this?" I said raising up the polariod. "I, took a little picture of you two cuddling last night. Cute right?"

"No. You creep." Five reached for the photo, but was too late, when Klaus snatched the photo.

I rose from my seat and reached across the table reaching for the picture, "Klaus, give it back!"

"Never!! Hah!"

"Fine you win." I said lowering myself back down.

Klaus finished making his eggs, and made three plates.

"Im not hungry." Five told Klaus.

"Yay, more for me!" I said sliding his plate over to me.

Five got up to make some coffee, and Klaus started whispering to me, "He loves you so much."

"HmM?" I said with a mouthfull of eggs.

"He wouldnt let anything happen to you."

"How do you know?" I stuffed more food into my mouth.

" He finds time to talk about you, even when your not around. He cares so much."

"When did he-"

"What are you guys talking about?"

My cheeks were puffed out because of how much food I had stuffed into my mouth.

"If the chicken or egg comes first.." Y/N glanced at Klaus.

"I think the chegg." Klaus said muching on his eggs.

"Cmon y/n we have work to do." Five grabbed my hand and started to walk off,

"Hey im still eating!!"

Five laughed at me as he dragged me upstairs.

"So, what are you doing today?" I swallowed my food.

"We. What are we doing today?" Five corrected.

"Oh okay. Then what are we doing today?" I asked Five.

"We, are going to watch Lance."

"Aurggg. boring!" I dragged out the 'o.'

"Hey! Ill be with you." Five put his hand up to his chest like he was hurt, he had such a childish, yet sassy attitude with Y/N.

"Oh. Then if thats the case.. I look forward to it." I smiled walking towards the door.

"Where are you goin'?" Five grabbed my waist from behind.

"Im going to take a shower." I kissed Five's cheek, and walked into the bathroom.

SHORT TIME SKIP

I walked into Fives room after knocking quickly to find him reading Vanyas autobiography about us.

"You've read that too many times." Y/N sighed turning on her heels to head out of the room.

Five grabbed her arm stopping her.
-

AE: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS AND #10 ON FIVEHARGREEVES

I LOVE YOU (: