23

"Thanks" Five and I said in unison. "Okay im just gonna barge in here an-" Deigo turned around to only see me and Five. "You know it would be nice if people could just stick to the-" Five grabbed my hand and spacial jumped me and him into the house. As we jumped into the kitchen, there was a loud bang coming from the font door. Allison, Five and I walked over to see Diego lying on the ground. I grabbed the handle to see if the door was unlocked, "You know the door was unlocked?" I pointed towards the door. "Yea well my plan works just fine." Diego was struggling to get up. I held out my hand, and Diego placed his in mine, and got up. "Alright. Everyone spread out, and call if you uh~ get in trouble."

"Inspiring leadership." I said sarcasticly. "One of the greats!" Allison walked upstairs. Five and I walked into the living room. "What are we even supp-" Five stopped me from finishing my sentence.

He pressed his lips against mine, and kissed me softly. And I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync with eachothers. Five moved his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We both pulled away when we heard Allison, "Hey guys! You have to come see this!" She called from upstairs. "Hey lovebirds, lets go." Diego pushed us away from eachover. Five grabbed a hold of my hand, and spacial jumped me to Allison.

Allison was in the attic, looking at a shrine. A shrine of the umbrella academy. All of the action figures, all of the comics, the newspapers, posters, everything. All of the action figures faces were either burned or stratched off. All of them except for mine. "All of the faces are strached off except mine.. Thats strange." I picked up the figure. "This wasnt about Vanya." Allison started. Five let go of my hand slowly, and when I looked down over at where our hands where, I saw blood dripping from Fives knee. "Five..?" I whispered. "This was about us." Allison stated.

Five grabbed his side tightly, "Five are you-" And before I could finish Five fell to the floor still gripping his side. "Five! Five whats wrong?" I kneeled down to Fives side. "Wha- Blood." Allison pointed to his knee. I quickly lifted up his vest, and shirt, and saw a bullet wound. "Five? Hey Five." I softly tapped his face. "Why didnt you tell me?" Tears started to form in my eyes, "Keep going- So.. close." And with that Five closed his eyes. "Five? Five." I started shaking him, and tears started falling from my eyes. "Five! Five please dont leave me! Please! Five!" I cupped his face in my hands. "Guys! Do something! Do something please!" I begged Allison and Diego. "Please! Please help him! Please guys! He cant die, Please!" I started to hypervenilate, and crying more. "Y/n, y/n hey calm down. Calm down." Diego took me in his arms. "Shh.. He caressed my hair. "Just please.. help him.." I said before passing out.

-tiny time skip-

I woke up in the car, with Five on the other side of me. I quickly shot up, to check Fives pulse, and he opened his eyes slightly, "Y/n..?" He asked me, "Hey, hey, shh, Im right here." I said with tears forming in my eyes again. "Oh okay."He said closing his eyes again. And at that he passed out. But luckily Diego had arrived at the Academy, He tried to pick Five up but I stopped him. "I got him.." I said picking up Five with ease because of Luthers powers. "We should've taken him to a hospital." Allison said helping me carry Five, "A kid with a sharpnel wound, might raise some questions.." Five managed to get out. I set him on the couch lightly. "What do we do?" Allison asked. "We have to get the sharpnel out.." I said moving Fives hair out of his face. "Diego where are you going?" Allison said while Diego walked over to.. "Mom?" He asked.

-tiny time skip again :)-

Mom had finished the procedure on Five, and was bandaging him up. I was sitting in a chair next to Fives bed, squeezing his hand tightly in my own. "Cmon lets go." Diego was standing in the doorway with Allison, "Wait, what about Five? We need him, and hes lying unconsince right now." Allison pulled Diego back. "He'll be fine he's with y/n." He said calmly. "Or do you want to come with us..?" Diego asked me. "No, im fine I want to be here when he wakes up.." I said looking back down to Five. "Alright. I love you sis." Diego planted a kiss on my forehead. "Love you y/n." Allison waved to me.

As I watched Mom leave, I stared at Five. "Please Five... Dont leave me I need you. I need you to help me save the world Five. Please I cant save everyone on my own..." Tears started to run down my face. "Please Five.. I love you.." I said dropping my head.

"I love you more." I shot my head up to see Five awake, and rubbing his eyes with his free hand. "Five!" I wrapped my arms around him, Five grunted and I pulled away slowly. "Oh, im sorry." I said, "No its okay, just be gentle." He said openening his arms. I hugged him tightly as I started to sobb on his shoulder. "I-I thought you were going to die.." I said hugging him tighter, "You cant get rid of me that easily." I laughed sadly, (is that possible, idk). "Why didnt you tell me?" I let go of him, and climbed next to him. "I didnt want to scare you." Five held my hand, "Well, you did, and I think I passed out or something." I scoffed.

"Im okay now though," He smiled at me. "What a relief." I smiled back at him.

I saw Five leaning closer towards me, and I closed my eyes slowly. I felt his lips press onto mine. It was a soft kiss, that got heated very quickly. I put my hand around Fives neck, and crawled onto his lap carefully, so I didnt hurt him. He put his hands on my waist pulling him closer to me.

"Wakey, wakey eggs and bakeeey!"

-

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im probably not gonna finish by tonight, but I will most likley finish by tomorrow

anyways thank you for 8k EVEN THOUGH WE LIKE JUST HIT 7k BUT THANK YOUUUUUu <3

XOXO,

briannnnnnnnnnnnnna

(also send book/story requests)