1

"Excuse me? Waiter?" An old lady raised her hand Y/n tilted her head and smiled warmly, earning an affectionate smile in return.

   "Yes?" She responded softly, straightening out the skirt to her work uniform. She pulled out a pen and paper from the pocket of her apron, waiting for response.

  "Oh dear, aren't you just a cute little thing." The old lady reached up to squish the girls cheeks, which she didn't mind at all, letting her praise as Y/N waited for her order. "Well uh..." She squinted her eyes trying to read the youngers name tag.

  "(Y/N), ma'am." She answered her silent question, the older lady gave her a look of appreciation.

  "(Y/N)! Well (Y/N) may i have a chocolate cake, with a hot espresso?" She tilted her head, the young girl gave a nod, jotting things down on her note pad.

  "Of course ma'am." Y/N placed her hands in front of her lap and gave a light bow.

  "Oh how polite! Such a fine young lady." She spoke as the young lady walked to take the next tables order before returning the notes to the back. Smiling with content she inhaled the smell of coffee and pastry's, looking out the window to the orange leafs falling on the ground just made the feeling even better.

  The next customer for her to serve agreed with everything the old women said, he was breathing heavily, watching the girls every movement. Biting on his nails as he examined her. He just couldn't take his eyes off you.

  Perfect, she was just fucking perfect.

  Y/n walked towards him, smiling softly. "Hello sir what may i get for you this afternoon?" Her hands tangled together, laying in front of your her politely.

  The male, Jeongguk, quickly acted normal, going from one state to another, even though he was still eyeing her down he changed to act like any young boy would. He noticed the girls behavior though.

  sir.. and she's holding her hands in front of her.. So polite to someone not even that much older than her.

  Jeongguk didn't know the girls exact age, but he knew she was old enough to not be his inferior. Submissive..  that was the only word to describe it. She were truly submissive.

  Giving a chuckle, jeongguk shook the thoughts from his head, giving his lip a quick bite before responding.

  "Don't call me sir.. I don't look that old do I?" Jeongguk joked, but she widened her eyes and shook your head, not wanting to offend

  "N-no of course not si- I mean.. no. You must be going to the university down the road." The girl answered, recovering from the flustering blow.

  So obedient. So kind.

  "You're correct, I'm twenty three. I'm a senior, so I don't take that many classes anymore, that's why i'm here. My names Jeongguk, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)" He read off the name tag

  "Enjoying your free time I see!" She giggled out, tilting your head. "Ah.. I'm a third year, Kyu-hah high. It's nice to meet you too!" The girl scratched the back of her head. "I still feel like i should address you properly!"

  The male whined jokingly. "Oh come on! I'm not old." He put his hand up to his heart jokingly. His actions earned a giggle from her.

  His heart started to pound under his palm. More. He needed to hear that giggle more.

  "Alright, what would you be having, young man, who totally isn't old." Y/n joked, he gave a side smile. She had some attitude in her, but she only used it for jokes. Perfect.