Chapter 1: A regular day.

*beep beep beepbeep beeeeeeep*

*groan*

*Silence*

*sight*

"Guess I woke up in the end." Dominic mutters for himself as he wakes up and puts an end to that freaking alarm clock that keeps waking him up every day.

"The breakfast is ready hun!"

When Dominic has nearly made it through the door to the hall, he can hear his stepmother call for his dad to breakfast. Annoying, is all over his mind.

You see, Dominic doesn't really get well along with that 'hore' ,as he calls her. Quite honestly, he doesn't get along well with his father or anyone else either for that matter.

After having an awkward breakfast with his family , Dominic's headed for school. He really looks forward to see her today again. The only one whom can make him smile the least.

When he finally made it to school the bell had just rang. "Well shiet!" He mutters kind of mad as he runs for class.

And there she is. When he opens the door for his classroom, he instantly sees the most perfect girl there could possibly be. Grace.

As usual, she's helping a friend of hers with something.

And as usual, Dominic walks slowly to his seat, at the back of the class.

Easy, you see, he has no idea why, but at the sight of him, everyone just... backs away, leaving all space there is for him. And he hates it. He doesn't understand what he's done to be hated like this.

As Dominic has been sitting on his chair and watching Grace smiling and laughing all day long. Just like usual. He can't help but wonder when he's going to actually approach her.

He really wants to , but he's afraid she's going to walk away like all the others.

Grace can't help but notice that Dominic, whom always sits at the back of the class , keeps watching her day after day. It doesn't feel creepy even though she thinks it should. She's been wondering as to why for a while now.

Grace wants to know why he's been watching her, so badly she's thinking about starting to watch him as well.

****

After school Grace decides to try and talk to Dominic, why not ask him about it? If anyone has the answer, it should be he himself .

As Grace is just about to approach Dominic, she hears someone cry and can't help but turn around and help the one in need instead.

****

Dominic can't keep his anger in and just smashes everything he possibly can. He's angry at his father, well mostly at himself , for not being enough of a son to his father, whom just abandoned him over his new wife.

"Dominic, I couldn't do anything but notice how much you hate my lover at the moment, you've hated all of them but this time I'm not giving up on her because of you. You have to give her a chance."

"Say what!? I am not going to live with that slut! She's only here for your money like all your other girlfriends has! Don't you get it?"

"She's not a slut! You have got to be kidding me! ... You know what? I kind of understand why your mother abandoned you now , perhaps I should too, You know I've always thought everything would be better of without you."

"You're kidding, right?"

"....."

"Please tell me you are kidding!" Dominic screams in tears.

"I'm sorry Dominic, but I am not, I'm being honest here, my life would have been alot easier without you."

"So you are serious then? Everyone would be better of without me? Is that so?"

"Yes, Dominic, I'm sorry."

"NO YOU'RE NOT! And if that's really how it is, I'll Grant your wish...BYE."

And Dominic walks out of the house immediately as he slammed the door after him.