Chapter 2: Truth is just another word for pain.

Grace can't stop thinking about him. She's thinking back at what she's seen him do, wich is not much, he's always been sitting on that chair and then left again.

Everyone avoids him too. She thinks it's because of his looks. Since he looks kinda mad. He has that angry/annoyed face at all times, his clothing style is pretty much badass-ish and he wears it goddamn well too. She can't help but realise how handsome he actually is, now that she thinks about it.

****

Dominic doesn't know where to go.

He isn't welcome home at all, for sure. He does have to get to his room to pack his stuff later though. But where is he supposed to go while waiting for the right time to go back?

At the moment, he's walking along a sidewalk in the middle of the city, wondering as to where he is actually going. He doesn't have any friends nor does he know anyone around here. He feels so lonely he's about to cry all over again.

"Why does it have to be me?" He whispers for himself.

"It is your choice young man." An old lady walks up to him from the bench she sat on , along the sidewalk.

Dominic looks up at the lady and looks confused at her. She dares to approach him?

"Excuse me, what?"

"Oh silly, you see,  I heard you and can't help but see how troubled you look, there has been something terrible and I can see it in your eyes."

The old lady holds on to his cheeks with her hands carefully and looks at him,  caring in the eyes as she says.

"Why it is happening to you, it's up to you , it's your choice, what to make out of it. There can always be a happy ending, you just have to want it and thereafter choose it. What I'm trying to say , young man, is that you should be real careful with what you do, and whom to trust also to have your eyes open, and be brave." The old lady slowly let's go of him and turns around to go away.

Dominic has so many questions going on in his head at the same time he doesn't even realise that he's grabbing a hold of the lady to stop.

"What, what do you mean?" He looks up at her once more.

"Just, be careful with what you do, okay?" The old lady was about to go again when suddenly, he grabs her once more.

"Do you perhaps know some place where I can stay the night? I've got no money and I don't know anyone around here." The old lady looks up at him with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry,  but I don't." And she's off.

****

The clock is 10:40 pm and Grace still cannot get Dominic out of her head.

What is he doing right now? Is he sleeping? Is he thinking about her? She's really tired but cannot sleep. She's so worried about him, she has a feeling something is wrong.

And she knows that her feelings are right, they have always been.

****

Dominic has been walking for quite a while now,  after the weird old lady left him in the dark.

What is he going to do now?

He's freezing his hands off.

Why was he so stupid and forgot to bring his jacket?

He doesn't even know where he is any longer, he's been lost for the past hour , just walking along random streets. He's walked out of the city, that far he knows.

****

Suddenly Grace's throat feels dry and she has to get some water. At the time she's back from her bathroom with a bottle of water , she just stands and stares through the window as she drinks.

When she's about to go back to bed again, she sees something or someone familiar walking down her street, but why? Why here and why at this hour?

She notices that he doesn't have much of a clothing on as she knows something isn't right.

Grace hurries down the stairs and unlocks the door as fast as she ever could. She opens the door and looks around. To her disappointment , she can't see anyone.

****

Dominic is completely lost and he is getting really paranoid since it's just getting even darker outside. He doesn't have any idea where he might be. Dominic looks up and can't help but see someone staring at him from a window a house away. Either he is being paranoid or there is someone there for sure. He won't risk anything, so he decides to hide underneeth the window and wait until he is sure no one can see him.

After just a matter of seconds, he can hear a click from the door. Oh shit , what is he going to do now!?

He walks slowly and looks carefully  around the corner. To his surprise, he sees Grace, she looks rather sad as she is about to close the door again.

"Wait!" Dominic whisper yells as he walks forward as she can see him.